Everyone got big ass truck for no reason.. how you feeling now

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
It cost me $180 to fill up but only get 10mpg :mjlol:

I'm actually bout to get me a motorcycle since it will pay for itself In what I spend on gas just to commute to the gym and work

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I wanna truck, but tbh, it wouldn't be practical for me to buy one. First, many of the trucks I want are overpriced! I would be paying damn near 80K+ for one.

Next, the gas mileage isn't good enough to buy one. Third, the gas prices where I live is trending to surpass $7 per gallon by this summer, so I could only imagine what the prices would be 5 years from now...

Lastly, electric vehicles are slowly being advertised, so I suspect that within 10 years, most people will forced to buy one which means that I will have to buy one.

I am hoping that the driving range will be 400 miles+ before I have to make that transition. All I need to do is buy two solar 🔋 for my solar panels and I would be in good shape when I buy an electric vehicle and install a charging station in my garage.
Ev Silverado out next year 664 HP.. 400 mile range. Starts @40k

941855.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That f150 lightning looks like crack. ford Did it right, damn near the same truck as an electric version.

fukk was Chevy thinking with that Silverado ev? Only good part of that was the sopranos commercial

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Love my Silverado :manny:

It’s been parked since I work from home, and got a beater, so I loaded me and baby girl up and drove down to the Sipp to see my parents. Felt good being on that road in the chevy. Gas was about $110, but that’s cool. When I take my daughter and her mama to Orlando mid June, we’ll take the truck again.