Everyone got big ass truck for no reason.. how you feeling now

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I got a year bus pass for $600 from my job.

Yeah I smell like ass anywhere I go but I smell like it for pennies on the dollar :win:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Not everyone wants to drive a 4 cylinder Honda Civic or Toyota Camry and that’s fine.

My pickup is one of the better purchases I’ve made. I can move and haul whatever I want in the bed or I can tow 8,000-9,000 pounds behind me.
:wow: ooooooh ooooooh like a rock...

AHHHHHH!! LOGGA ROCK!!!!! :bryan:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Love my truck. I'm making more money now than I was this time last year so it doesn't bother me at all. I have a house here on the outskirts of Atlanta and I'm looking to get another larger property with more acreage soon. And I'm bout to get this chevelle put together and I will be pulling that bytch.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I got a RAM 1500 and I don't sweat the gas prices. It is what it is. I mainly got the truck because of my back issues, but it has come in very handy when we moved from Raleigh to our current house. Hauled a lot of stuff in that mug, and then when picking up stuff for the house, didn't have to worry about "how am I gonna get this back to the crib", just load it up in the back. Only hassle is unfastening the tonneau cover I got on the back. I do think I might look into the Ford Lightning tho. I work from home so it's not like I'm burning up the gas on a daily commute. Most I drive during the week is five minutes into town to go to the gym.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Another thing is clearance. If you’ve ever had to drive in midwestern winters or anything like it, you’d very much appreciate the clearance these trucks/suvs give you when snow is heavy for months but you have no choice but to drive. Even if you have AWD cars with their traction, won’t have the clearance that these trucks give you on top of the traction. They’re also safer due to that clearance.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I just sold my F150 V8 last month. :sadcam:

I really loved that truck.. but the combo of the gas mileage and being rwd I had to get rid of her.

Copped a Explorer. While it’s a cool little suv I miss my F150.
EX
Another thing is clearance. If you’ve ever had to drive in midwestern winters or anything like it, you’d very much appreciate the clearance these trucks/suvs give you when snow is heavy for months but you have no choice but to drive. Even if you have AWD cars with their traction, won’t have the clearance that these trucks give you on top of the traction. They’re also safer due to that clearance.
I got a rwd Lexus LS live in the sierra nevada mtns

Funny how slow people think a rwd truck is a cheat code for snow than end up on the side of the road

Phoenix Son

Rookie
Daps
It hurts Breh. 150 doesn’t even fill a tank. But at least I don’t die in an accident.