Everyone got big ass truck for no reason.. how you feeling now

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People want versatility and capability insurance a truck/suv gives them. They may not need it for a particular aspect at the moment but they very well could at any given time. If nothing else, they need a bigger car and figure “why not just get a truck”. That’s reasonable. And that’s just for the people who buy trucks/suvs and DONT have a need for it. Never mind the people that use the versatility of their truck regularly. I never hear people with sports cars or trucks/suvs complain about gas.
:yeshrug:

True...:francis: but gas prices are a problem... when i get my whip i know im gonna feel it...

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I never saw the point of trucks if you not hauling cargo or doing construction its a waste of money to me at least :heh:

People want versatility and capability insurance a truck/suv gives them. They may not need it for a particular aspect at the moment but they very well could at any given time. If nothing else, they need a bigger car and figure “why not just get a truck”. That’s reasonable. And that’s just for the people who buy trucks/suvs and DONT have a need for it. Never mind the people that use the versatility of their truck regularly. I never hear people with sports cars or trucks/suvs complain about gas.
:yeshrug:
I want a pick up truck and don’t plan on using it for shyt, not even offroading

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people have expensive car payments too. Add gasoline on top of that...things are rough.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a Navi as a young buck running through the A during the last oil crisis. Never again.

Daps
Live in Dallas so like 60% of the rides are trucks/SUVs.

Then you got a fair number of diva German rides (Porsche, Benz and BMW) that need their premium gas plus the big Lexus sedans that the old folks drive. Throw in the Challenger and Charger set plus $4.50 gas and....:whoo:

Seeing a lot of new-ish Tesla's around town but if you got Tesla money, you can afford a lot of different rides. I'm driving a basic but decent Hyundai and dropped like $40 to $45 for a full tank. I KNOW people hurting to fill up these big azz cars.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
True...:francis: but gas prices are a problem... when i get my whip i know im gonna feel it...
They are a problem for sure. But there’s literally nothing we can do about it. Ultimately, the extra $50 or so we are paying now while incredibly inconvenient, is an amount that can be made up by sacrificing something else you don’t actually need. Because we need gas. But if you smoke, you don’t NEED cigarettes or weed. Or alcohol. Or to eat out as much as you normally would etc.

I daily a sports car and that’s even worse than the Rebel. I don’t even look at the gas anymore. Ain’t no point. I can see that bytch going down when I drive. Just the cost of owning what you want. If it gets too bad then I’m just gonna ride my motorcycle everyday. It sucks but unless you went electric :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
plSJCAm.png
Facts. Suburban lifestyles are garbage anyway but you are at the mercy of that bullshyt when you decide to live in a "Drive everywhere" ass development. Not a sidewalk in sight.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
They are a problem for sure. But there’s literally nothing we can do about it. Ultimately, the extra $50 or so we are paying now while incredibly inconvenient, is an amount that can be made up by sacrificing something else you don’t actually need. Because we need gas. But if you smoke, you don’t NEED cigarettes or weed. Or alcohol. Or to eat out as much as you normally would etc.

I daily a sports car and that’s even worse than the Rebel. I don’t even look at the gas anymore. Ain’t no point. I can see that bytch going down when I drive. Just the cost of owning what you want. If it gets too bad then I’m just gonna ride my motorcycle everyday. It sucks but unless you went electric :yeshrug:
Everyone on thecoli is 6figures 6certs etc.
But bytch about an extra 2hundred in gas a month