Every episode of that "#blackAF" show (Netflix) is titled "because of slavery"

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He could have posted these pictures of the writers but he wanted to try to start shyt instead.

DjeBC0xU0AAWdSC.jpg

Like this faq? :dame:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
i havent seen the show but i approve those titles.

As long as slavery is a thing that happened.... and white america still hasnt apologized and given reparations... then yep, sounds about right.

Almost every single instance of uneven footing that puts black Americans at a disadvantage can easily traced bsck to slsvery
:mjgrin:
Aren't you Nigerian?
:mjpls:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
the implication that poverty in black american communities is some kind of extreme is pretty retarded. it's the norm.

Nah you said, and I quote.

“how accurate is this to black life where the majority of us have lost jobs due to this pandemic and don't know enough white people to get jobs back or confer in these kinds of environments?:hhh:” You used an extreme outlier, this pandemic and the effects of the pandemic as an example of black life, no where in that paragraph did you mention black poverty as a result of anything else. My response isn’t implying anything. It’s to show you how shallow and retarded your post was.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Kenya is a c00n and he been one and wants all Black people to coo over his white ass family, like they’re special snowflakes. fukk him. He also CLEARLY frequents the coli

edit: words mean things

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where does it say that these people are writers for the show?

Google searching those pictures brought up this link which says that the first three are writers for another show:

Kenya Barris & ‘Grown-ish’ Writers Set Up 20-somethings Comedy At ABC – Deadline

Googling the woman it says she's a showrunner's assistant.

The third guy is a producer not a writer.
Those are the writers listed on the show's wiki.

If you look up the writers for any "black" show, there will be white people involved on the creative show.

It might be a lot of :whoa:if people were to look up the creators and writers on a show like Martin.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Probably one of the LEAST blaxploitation shows to get a budget. Black Producer/Writer/Director/Star portraying his own life the way he wishes to portray it. People seriously shook that he hired some White writers that he knew from his previous gigs to cowrite some of the episodes as if they ain't just carrying out his vision.

I’m not shook. I’m still watching it.