Every episode of that "#blackAF" show (Netflix) is titled "because of slavery"

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
On this note, they’re out of touch. Young people use thot all over social media.
Ehh it’s a lil bit outdated depends where you from

In NYC we used to say thot but now we call a thot a “treesh” and Florida nikkas call thots “gnats” but shyt Blueface did have that song Thotiana they acted like the word was ancient history :mjlol:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Finished the show. It’s good not great. Some episodes are bland and the show is preachy at times.

The best episode was the family reunion one where they touched on the biases in entertainment and the reception/reviews for black art and Kenya reflects on his own conforming to the white standard.

Kenya’s voice and cursing, fashion choices, and calling people dude is :mjlol:

Also not all the kids are light skinned or “beige” in fact 3-4 or them could pass for having two black parents. Y’all need to stop with the silly shyt though especially with the ad mixture in ADOS.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finished the show. It’s good not great. Some episodes are bland and the show is preachy at times.

The best episode was the family reunion one where they touched on the biases in entertainment and the reception/reviews for black art and Kenya reflects on his own conforming to the white standard.

Kenya’s voice and cursing, fashion choices, and calling people dude is :mjlol:

Also not all the kids are light skinned or “beige” in fact 3-4 or them could pass for having two black parents. Y’all need to stop with the silly shyt though especially with the ad mixture in ADOS.

Kenya had the coldest balenciaga sweaters I ever seen.

I hate those fear god shoes but his outfits be on point lol

• Dap
Reactions: ISO