Every episode of that "#blackAF" show (Netflix) is titled "because of slavery"

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
How is this

That's the thing. I don't mind a white writer here and there but is there anybody else you could hire that was black? On a show that's called Black AF?
It should be predominantly black writers on this if not all black but it's Hollywood so we should know wassup :manny:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Because this show is for white people.

Look at the writers

segal-headshot.jpg

schamis-headshot.jpg

Hale+Rothstein+bNgcfjRLIPnm.jpg

0xX7NSOZ_400x400.jpg
This can LITERALLY only happen to black people.

A show LITERALLY called 'Black as fukk' written by white people.

Imagine a white rom com written only by black people. THIS WOULD N E V E R be allowed to happen by white people.

How fukking BLIND are we actually supposed to be?

We spend time on IG looking at bullshyt... while they plot how to tell our narrative for us.

Shyt. We're more to blame for allowing this shyt than these cacs are for jumping at the opportunity. Sickening. And the c00ns that say yes to the check: fukk em. Then again even Jay sold out for an NFL check..

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
glamour3.jpg

glamour4.jpg

glamour5.jpg

glamour6.jpg

It always seemed strange to me how Rashida could claim she could pass, she can't.
Hell Halle Berry doesn't pass.
Jennifer Beals is the only famous mix breed that actually passes for white, but she goes out of her way to let people know she is black.
I disagree, if I didn't know who Rashida Jones father was I'd assume she was a Cac

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Black Twitter” hates this show which means it’s good :umad:

A show that has a rich black man with a family calling his own shots is the exact show new blacks do not want to see

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
It's funny, you guys rip on Insecure on here, but 8/13 writers on that show have been black, the show was created by black artists, half of the production team is black, they routinely use black guest directors, and it's set in a black neighborhood of Los Angeles that certainly isn't usually shown with LA on television...

Insecure is authentic and black as fukk, created by and for black people, and yall rip it...

I'm gonna at least check this show out, but off the rip it's not even working with the kind of infrastructure as at least some other shows yall love to hate...

Last edited: