Every episode of that "#blackAF" show (Netflix) is titled "because of slavery"

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are the writers listed on the show's wiki.

If you look up the writers for any "black" show, there will be white people involved on the creative show.

It might be a lot of :whoa:if people were to look up the creators and writers on a show like Martin.

I won't judge until I see the show. The main issue is those aren't the main writers.

I'm pretty sure Donald Glover made sure all of the writers for Atlanta were black. The one white guy they have listed is a producer.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He rips white liberals to shreds in the first episode :what: did anyone try to watch? It’s getting bad reviews because of how hard it is on whites.
shyt literally happens in the first 5 minutes too.

I'm not really feeling the show because it's kinda dull and preachy at times but it definitely ain't tapdancing.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This show is funny so far. Im 2 episodes in and Kenya moves like a coli poster.

Repeatedly says he hates whites but continually fukks with them
Stunts every minute of his life but hates stereotypes
Smart dumb nikka rants that nearly make sense
Questions whether or not he is a c00n
6 figures gang
Sometime i question certain black people common sense for not understanding they being mocked by bougie black people and they white bosses

Remind me of Dear White People

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
this doesn't even look realistic.

who is this supposed to appeal to outside of whites and like another person stated, well to do millenial negroes?

well it's television so I suspend my disbelief especially when there's an absurd amount of interracial dating on screen compared to reality. Not every one wants to turn on their TV and see depictions of financial struggle especially if they're trying to escape it. i'm not well off but I'll still check it out.:manny: