Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No it was a sarcastic post agreeing with the BS you saying about the holy trinity, God, Jesus, Virgin Mary, Adam & Eve, Satan and whoever
BS i'm saying?

did you read it at all or are you still in your feelings over the monkey fossil thread?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I’d say they both have their uses.

Again, ya’ll are just angry that our bravest minds were folks of faith and community

And ya’lls aren’t.

:mjlol:

That book of yours haven't advanced humanity since it was created.

Hell it even tried to stop human progress because the church felt an educated human population would go against it if they were educated

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atheism is a religion. It is an ism.

I would much rather follow a book of some of the greatest life advice in all of human history than the empty group of ideas and values atheists follow

Life and death is in the power of the tongue. Being sober-minded. Being in equally-yoked marriages. These are some of the many great pieces of advice in the Bible

You don't have to believe in God to realize this objective statement. What does Atheism offer besides the comfort, validation, and justification of living nihilistically?
Ism are beliefs not religions. Lol

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
replying with anime movie scenes :mjlol:
you seemed to take an offense when he blamed white people for the worlds problems...are you white?

have you ever read/digested Genesis? Joseph King of Dreams is a good movie :ehh: well since reading isnt your thing

what I am saying is that Egypt had overlap with Israel and for that to be the case it means that Joseph is Shu or in the context i presented "Bishu"

translated as "Life of the Spoken word"

*(ḏd pꜣ-nṯr jw.f ꜥnḫ)
"God speaks and he lives"
D&d
G40
G1
R8
A40
M17
Z7

I9
S34

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's trash because your mind isn't open enough to take time reading it

breh I've read the bible front to back. what could you say with scriptures that the actual text already hasn't told me besides your personal (manmade mind you) anecdotes, interpretations or thoughts??

I read all of these long ass posts and they usually skirt around actually taking an definitive stance on any argument and just use a deluge of bible scriptures to hand wave away the holes in what they are saying.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
God doesn't care about genealogy.

One god one race one people. All trash will be destroyed brother. Let's not be among the destruction. Join us

Well tell your white brothers in Christ to shape up first before I start going colorblind

I don't care about genealogy or purity either, but jews are dreadful people, I don't like them and question a Black man's self-esteem if he has an issue with that

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:mjlol:

That book of yours haven't advanced humanity since it was created.

Hell it even tried to stop human progress because the church felt an educated human population would go against it if they were educated

:yeshrug:Its followers have.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
breh I've read the bible front to back. what could you say with scriptures that the actual text already hasn't told me besides your personal (manmade mind you) anecdotes, interpretations or thoughts??

I read all of these long ass posts and they usually skirt around actually taking an definitive stance on any argument and just use a deluge of bible scriptures to hand wave away the holes in what they are saying.
I can't be the one to give you arguments with firm basis today. I've reached my Coli religion debate quota
:unimpressed:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Well tell your white brothers in Christ to shape up first before I start going colorblind

I don't care about genealogy or purity either, but jews are dreadful people, I don't like them and question a Black man's self-esteem if he has an issue with that
not all Jews are actual believers though. Many Jews are secular and only born into Judaism through their mothers.

@Koichos

furthermore, some of the oldest Jewish populations are black