Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Why do you guys have this same topic every week? Nobody is going to change anyone's mind about what they believe in, so it's a waste of time. If you're secure in your beliefs, then why do you feel the need to stir things up all the time? Just do you
We are called by God to preach the gospel and save souls

Imma have to put you on ignore. Simply to avoid the reply that you'll probably say after I post this

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Atheism is the  belief that there is no God

I'm not arguing wit you

Why are atheists pretentious?
:gucci:

Like yall all have Harvard-level intelligence
:gucci:

It's spiritual. IYKYK

I'm not even atheist. a belief isn't a religion. You cant be serious right now :dead:

calling someone pretentious when you think you have some higher understanding of life from reading a old ass book from middle eastern farmers :dead:

ya'll religious folk so funny, this why I love reading these threads. always some comedy.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
you are still in argument mode, it's Sunday. Rest on the Lord's day!

What I know is if you have not read/digested Genesis then your understanding of God or rather beliefs about the Abrahamic God are lacking, to say the least

Egypt and Israel being linked has deep-seated ramifications because of the two worlds

it goes back to Noah's time with Ham being the father of Canaan. Egypt (Misrayim) is the son of Ham (Kemet) and Canaan is also the son of Ham. So Israel by proxy is like the adopted son of Egypt

but the Exodus narrative paints the picture that Egyptians were like Gods to the Canaanites and that they afflicted the Israelites resulting in Moses and the legendary Exodus from Egypt

but from a purely hypothetical point of view that's only if you take the narratives in the bible to be one-and-done scenarios like a history book. To me, Genesis is a book that actively creates metaphysically.

why blame all christians for the actions of catholics and early american protestants?

how do you feel about Mormons?

Sunday is the day before I have to go back to work

Yea, 'God' did this, and this happened in Genesis, proves what?

What do I feel about Mormons? I don't give two shyts about them you're all the same coin and the world would be a better place if none of you existed

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Sunday is the day before I have to go back to work

Yea, 'God' did this, and this happened in Genesis, proves what?

What do I feel about Mormons? I don't give two shyts about them you're all the same coin and the world would be a better place if none of you existed
then what do you feel? do you feel nothing at all?

you seem miserable despite the time you're spending online. If you need to chat, inbox me and i'll hear you out.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I mean I believe all religion, is made up bs to make people feel better. Christians are just more obnoxious than the others tbh. Always thinking every other religion is implausible, but yeah
...there's such a thing as a man born of a virgin and a fire somewhere that burns forever for everybody but themselves.