Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Why do you guys have this same topic every week? Nobody is going to change anyone's mind about what they believe in, so it's a waste of time. If you're secure in your beliefs, then why do you feel the need to stir things up all the time? Just do you

the same reason we discuss Lebron vs Jordan, Nas vs Jay, and the hundreds of other threads that get recycled for years... Why is this topic any worse?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You need to meet more genuine Christians
:hubie:

Notice how I said "people" and you said "Christians".
You so tied to that religion.

You can be depressed or happy, being a Christian or atheist; but you're the one seeming like you're implying that feeling good about yourself has to be attached to a religion. Smh

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Why do you guys have this same topic every week? Nobody is going to change anyone's mind about what they believe in, so it's a waste of time. If you're secure in your beliefs, then why do you feel the need to stir things up all the time? Just do you

Shut up

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
not all Jews are actual believers though. Many Jews are secular and only born into Judaism through their mothers.

@Koichos

furthermore, some of the oldest Jewish populations are black
I don't hate the Abbie Hoffmans, Noam Chomskys, and Saul Alinskys of the world

Horners are Black like Indians are Asian, I have no direct connection to East Africa

• Dap

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
there is a difference between the word of God and the words attributed to God or words beseeching him

but you would only know if you studied meticulously
“God” wrote his words in the Bible……. :leon:lol fukking with you

But followers often use both interchangeably so from a theoretical space sure I agree but from what’s done in practice…that’s a different story :francis:

• Dap

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Atheism is a religion. It is an ism.

I would much rather follow a book of some of the greatest life advice in all of human history than the empty group of ideas and values atheists follow

Life and death is in the power of the tongue. Being sober-minded. Being in equally-yoked marriages. These are some of the many great pieces of advice in the Bible

You don't have to believe in God to realize this objective statement. What does Atheism offer besides the comfort, validation, and justification of living nihilistically?

Is ageism a religion :ohhh: how about absurdism :ohhh: activism?:ohhh:

come on you have to be better than this.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
giphy.gif

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
you seemed to take an offense when he blamed white people for the worlds problems...are you white?

have you ever read/digested Genesis? Joseph King of Dreams is a good movie :ehh: well since reading isnt your thing

what I am saying is that Egypt had overlap with Israel and for that to be the case it means that Joseph is Shu or in the context i presented "Bishu"

translated as "Life of the Spoken word"

Don't give a damn what white people did

Me reading Genesis proves what?

Egypt and Israel are linked means what?

Like you think you are talking to someone who believes the same BS that you do and it proves your point

• Dap

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Don't give a damn what white people did

Me reading Genesis proves what?

Egypt and Israel are linked means what?

Like you think you are talking to someone who believes the same BS that you do and it proves your point
you are still in argument mode, it's Sunday. Rest on the Lord's day!

What I know is if you have not read/digested Genesis then your understanding of God or rather beliefs about the Abrahamic God are lacking, to say the least

Egypt and Israel being linked has deep-seated ramifications because of the two worlds

it goes back to Noah's time with Ham being the father of Canaan. Egypt (Misrayim) is the son of Ham (Kemet) and Canaan is also the son of Ham. So Israel by proxy is like the adopted son of Egypt

but the Exodus narrative paints the picture that Egyptians were like Gods to the Canaanites and that they afflicted the Israelites resulting in Moses and the legendary Exodus from Egypt

but from a purely hypothetical point of view that's only if you take the narratives in the bible to be one-and-done scenarios like a history book. To me, Genesis is a book that actively creates metaphysically.

At the persecution and deaths of millions but celebrate that, it would be very Christians of you
why blame all christians for the actions of catholics and early american protestants?

how do you feel about Mormons?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Is ageism a religion :ohhh: how about absurdism :ohhh: activism?:ohhh:

come on you have to be better than this.
Atheism is the  belief that there is no God

I'm not arguing wit you

Why are atheists pretentious?
:gucci:

Like yall all have Harvard-level intelligence
:gucci:

It's spiritual. IYKYK

• Dap

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
“God” wrote his words in the Bible……. :leon:lol fukking with you

But followers often use both interchangeably so from a theoretical space sure I agree but from what’s done in practice…that’s a different story :francis:
according to Moses, the entirety of the 5 books were transcribed by him from God at Mt Sinai

amongst Jewish people, these 5 books are the only divine books in the Bible (Tanakh)

many protestants erroneously take the epistles to be divine and disastrously take the book of revelations to be divine as well.