Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Says the person who has been online with me arguing the whole time
you started a topic and I disagreed with you. Do you think I dislike you because you hold a belief different than mine?

you mistake me for others

like I said, what we know is what we know but who we are is fundamental. To me thats the atheist sickness is that they worship knowledge without realizing that knowledge is dead. It just passes the time or is a means to an end. Spiritually you become like it, passing time and expendable to others

now I dont know you personally, but I assure you that you are not expendable or just a time passer to God. He uniquely made you in your qualities and ordained you to great things whether you realize it yet or not.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
you started a topic and I disagreed with you. Do you think I dislike you because you hold a belief different than mine?

you mistake me for others

like I said, what we know is what we know but who we are is fundamental. To me thats the atheist sickness is that they worship knowledge without realizing that knowledge is dead. It just passes the time or is a means to an end. Spiritually you become like it, passing time and expendable to others

now I dont know you personally, but I assure you that you are not expendable or just a time passer to God. He uniquely made you in your qualities and ordained you to great things whether you realize it yet or not.

Yea and been in your feelings the entire time about the thread

The rest of what you said is *religious babble*

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

You sound more feminine than @Coco Loco with this post. And we all know God ain't got no place in his kingdom for fakkits. :mjlol:

Grown ass dude said "Ewww" like she's got cooties for offering a rebuttal to a hypocritical Jesus-freak. Then finished with "I'm sorry" like a 1994 chicken head in a crop top & overalls with one strap undone. :mjlol:

@darryl loves to quote me giving his opinion on me/my life, I never respond

:pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christianity. Why you playing stupid all of a sudden?

Oh…? You one of em? :laugh: That’s why the rhetoric stings you. You said religion caused the most harm in the world, and when I refuted that and said it was white boys that caused the most chaos, you did not respond. Now I see why. You a member…. :childplease:

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Oh…? You one of em? :laugh: That’s why the rhetoric stings you. You said religion caused the most harm in the world, and when I refuted that and said it was white boys that caused the most chaos, you did not respond. Now I see why. You a member…. :childplease:

I don't give a fukk if you are white or black, you believe in something that has caused the most harm humanity which was the point

You think you can say I'm a black/white Christian and it absolves you of the bullshxt that comes with being one while putting the bad on the other?

Hint you are both the same. :childplease:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The bolded isn't any different than early civilizations saying stuff like, "Give me a herd of cattle or the volcano god will rip your dikk off" or cults claiming everyone else is just crazy and wrong, it's built on making followers scared and making society look like a bad alternative

Organized religion has been used to sustain hierarchies since time immemorial, the jews were absolutely not egalitarian in the bible days
The Chris Rock pork chop bit is always my go-to.

"Pork seems to be killing a lot of people...:jbhmm: Let's tell 'em God said it's a sin to eat it:hubie:"

And in general, religion has always been a tool of the ruling class to scare their constituents into subservience.