Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I get a random dark feeling sometimes just driving down more rural sub parts around here, I think it is that old plantation energy shyt can be spooky.

gallery-121.jpg

:merchant:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Visited some family in South Philly...had a terrible time. It's like I could feel the struggle in the air and the place was just grungy.:francis:

But generally any area where there's far too many white folk. Not just saying that for daps but I always feel I gotta look over my shoulder :usure:

Oh and ATL, I will never get over that pretentious ass place...this may or may not be dap worthy :mjgrin:

Catz

Rookie
Daps
Only time I go that way I'd for work, which is often, but even other parts of the city just give me bad vibes. Ain't no happy places for black folk here.

What other areas? I think places north of downtown have bad vibes as well.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
I was reading up on Madison Wisconsin and seen that they massacred Indians by the hundreds. The capital building is build on top of a old Indian burial ground and I stayed in a hotel across the street there.

37_1262130209.jpg

Before I had knowledge of this, the entire time I was there I had a horrible dreadful feeling and had visions of an Indian while I was there. The entire place is dreadful with a bunch of water surrounding the downtown district.

savannah, ga.

creepy ass city

Catz

Rookie
Daps
downtown jacksonville. specifically Union street. Its like the walking dead

then again, yeah all of jacksonville.

and yeah just all of florida

That's so funny you mention Union street, I was just driving on that street during my lunch break. I will say the Baymeadows and Deerwood area have been the most pleasant for me.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What other areas? I think places north of downtown have bad vibes as well.

Yep Northside is that way until you get way up there by the airport. Even downtown gives me bad vibes. Nothing good down there either. Whole city just bad negative joojoo for me.