Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That's so funny you mention Union street, I was just driving on that street during my lunch break. I will say the Baymeadows and Deerwood area have been the most pleasant for me.

Yep. That's where i stay it's better but that gate on Southside and baymeadows where Jordan Davis got killed. When I learned that I was like damn not even in the nicer part down the street from has a good vibe :francis:

Catz

Rookie
Daps
Yep. That's where i stay it's better but that gate on Southside and baymeadows where Jordan Davis got killed. When I learned that I was like damn not even in the nicer part down the street from has a good vibe :francis:

Oh man, you're right. That gas station is right down the street from my house too, it's sad because I rarely think about that now. Yeah, I gotta get out of Jacksonville.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Oh man, you're right. That gas station is right down the street from my house too, it's sad because I rarely think about that now. Yeah, I gotta get out of Jacksonville.
Yep. :francis:
At 1st I thought it was cause of my job I looked at everything negative cause it always putting me around negativity but nah it's the city. :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Newburgh ny. If there is any place that captures gritty old school nyc:whew: it that place. Stayed there one time then found out it is top 3 most dangerous in america

I went up there a few years ago to buy some parts for cheap for my old Honda Civic to let a mechanic I knew up there fix, and lemme tell you......that place is like a rotting corpse. Zombie looking people walking throughout the day, actual crackheads with teeth rotting out, jailbird dudes with the :birdman: expression I haven't seen since I was in middle school, and abandoned cars and houses everywhere. Apparently I learned that those places like Newburgh and Poughkeepsie are all the people of NYC gentrification went to. Wayyyyy too many people from the South BX and old Brooklyn relocated up there for cheap rent, and they now made that isolated area a haunted area. I rather live in the woods than live in an area like that. I heard that Allentown, PA is similar too with people from old NYC relocating there.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
My hometown Benton Harbor. That place is so dark and depressing. Lot of bad energy there. I used to think it was cuz of the weather, but even on a nice summer day there's this undercurrent of sadness depression and :demonic: One of my cousins was killed in a double murder last week along with his step brother.

A lot of folks die young there. Don't even have to be murder related. Bad health cuz of drugs, alcohol, or obesity, freak accidents. Went out to my grandfather's grave and couldn't believe the dates on the headstones and markers in his section. My grandfather and another cat that served in WW2 were the oldest people there. Everybody else were in their fifties or younger.