Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Are you referring to me about Madison?

There are numerous information posted about the Indian mounds on the Wisconsin campus and how they killed all those Indians there. Worst feeling of dread I felt in my life was there. Sadness and all. You have to see the landscape out there water like damp tree landscapes fukk that.

I am from Philly and it hasn’t been kind to African Americans since it’s inception. The city has a lot of secrets.

:feedme:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Vidor Texas

Drove from NO to Houston once and stopped at the Pappasduexs right after the texas border. From there rode thru Vidor trying get back to the highway or something and just felt like I was back in time and people were staring at us weird
Got to Houston and told my dad I rode thru some weird cac town and he instantly knew I was talking about Vidor (I didn't even give any details like where it was near or nothing)
Got back to Philly and researched the town and saw it was a "after dark" town that blacks can't go to :lupe:

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Newburgh has a dark ass feel. I was there this weekend and It wasn't sunshine and rainbows.

Also most of florida. People forget that outside of major cities like Orlando and Miami, it's still the deep South. I drove from Orlando to ft. Myers once and It looked like the Texas chainsaw massacre. Red necks everywhere.
Newburgh isn't so bad. Those upstate towns are depressing but don't give you that anything could happen at any moment feel. The only place I've been that takes me back to that old South Bronx energy from my youth is Baltimore (pick any hood there).

You're 100% right about Florida. Especially moving through there as a black man. I drove from Tampa to Miami a couple of years ago... Didn't even get out of the car, one meth-head lair after another, scary inbred looking white people, definitely armed to the teeth. Florida is a miserable state.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Are you referring to me about Madison?

There are numerous information posted about the Indian mounds on the Wisconsin campus and how they killed all those Indians there. Worst feeling of dread I felt in my life was there. Sadness and all. You have to see the landscape out there water like damp tree landscapes fukk that.

I am from Philly and it hasn’t been kind to African Americans since it’s inception. The city has a lot of secrets.
Ive lived here my entire life. West Side, Downtown, Eastside. Madison has a positive energy, almost anyone will tell you that. And I haven't heard anything about the capital being built on a burial ground. it.

The land was sacred to indians and there are burial grounds scattered throughout the city. By the vilas zoo (just south of camp randall), and by Picnic Point (north of lake mendota). Me and my friend smoked some bud in high school and went over to picnic point, we saw blue floating orbs heading towards us.

But I kinda feel like any city by a lake is on top of Indian burial grounds. Thats how they did it right?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ive lived here my entire life. West Side, Downtown, Eastside. Madison has a positive energy, almost anyone will tell you that. And I haven't heard anything about the capital being built on a burial ground. it.

The land was sacred to indians and there are burial grounds scattered throughout the city. By the vilas zoo (just south of camp randall), and by Picnic Point (north of lake mendota). Me and my friend smoked some bud in high school and went over to picnic point, we saw blue floating orbs heading towards us.

But I kinda feel like any city by a lake is on top of Indian burial grounds. Thats how they did it right?

In regards to the burials I don’t think it was related to water at all. There are some not near water. The Philly Art Museum which was created by a black man was build on top of a mound when you think about it.

Philadelphia-museum-of-art.jpg