Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
philadelph... toxic energy, I cant call it, but never going back.
I was there maybe 10 years ago.

In Center City.

The spookiest shyt happened. It was a weekday at like 4:30, maybe 5:00pm.

And everything was closed. I was like :mindblown::mindblown:

It was like some shyt out of a Western I swear. Tumbleweeds rolling across the pavement and shyt. :dead::dead:

Not a soul in sight. Shyt was just bizarre.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
New Orleans. Now, some of you sensitive nikkas ain't gonna like this but it is what it is :manny:.

I've never experienced a worse, sudden onset depression in my life. From the moment I touched down - after damn near a year of being hyped about the trip, up to and including on the flight there - I felt low as hell. My first time there I spent the first 3.5 days of my trip holed up in my hotel room, only venturing out to get food or go drinking after 11pm. The whole energy was awful.
The whole of Louisiana is spooky as fukk.

Terrible vibes when I went down there. And the worst part about it was every single person I met was cool as fukk. Black, white, whatever.

I just felt this foreboding the whole time. Some part of my brain was telling me to GTFO ASAP.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Newburgh isn't so bad. Those upstate towns are depressing but don't give you that anything could happen at any moment feel. The only place I've been that takes me back to that old South Bronx energy from my youth is Baltimore (pick any hood there).

You're 100% right about Florida. Especially moving through there as a black man. I drove from Tampa to Miami a couple of years ago... Didn't even get out of the car, one meth-head lair after another, scary inbred looking white people, definitely armed to the teeth. Florida is a miserable state.
:dead::deadrose::deadmanny::deadmanny::dead:

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Anywhere west of Allentown in PA is also a no-go for me. Went to Penn State once for a conference back in the day, the way people looked at me when I did my little pit stops on the way, you'd think I landed in 1950s Alabama. Definitely was a surprise, although we all know how they vote over there, so I guess it shouldn't be.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
maxresdefault.jpg

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Paterson NJ

All the family I have there wants to get ou

Depressing place
Paterson is cool if you speak Spanish. It's basically a more rundown version of Washington Heights to me. Tons of Dominicans... There are more depressing cities in Jersey.