Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
As a youth...late night Camden, NJ...:huhldup:Would go out there to see a relative. Shyt always looked like you were food out there in the wrong spot.

105-0584_IMG.JPG

ride-along-with-camden-police-9162995daba3c7f0.jpg

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I get a random dark feeling sometimes just driving down more rural sub parts around here, I think it is that old plantation energy shyt can be spooky.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
That stretch on the Florida Turnpike once you pass Palm Beach County up until you reach roughly Kissimmee/St. Cloud....I can hear the screams of despair from the ancestors:wow:

Also, all those towns on Lake Okeechobee...Belle Glade, Clewiston, Moore Haven, Pahokee....it feel like you stepped in 1854 how the towns ain't progressed & the way them black people struggling

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Charleston, SC. Just reading up on the cities history, and knowing it was a port town where slaves were first transported, weighs on my mind heavily every time I visit. That, and the numerous confederate soldier statues around the city. Just feels like I’m being watched by them.

New Mexico, Texas past San Antonio, Arizona, anything along I 10 West. I’ve mentioned it before, but I damn near had a panic attack anytime we stopped in those states. Getting out the car and just staring out into nothingness. I didn’t like it.

Most cities in the north east. The cities just lacked soul to me, and I just felt hopeless in those areas. Never fails, but every time I’d be up there for recreation or on business, after a day or two, I’d be ready to get back down south; to get back home around my people.