Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
New Orleans. Now, some of you sensitive nikkas ain't gonna like this but it is what it is :manny:.

I've never experienced a worse, sudden onset depression in my life. From the moment I touched down - after damn near a year of being hyped about the trip, up to and including on the flight there - I felt low as hell. My first time there I spent the first 3.5 days of my trip holed up in my hotel room, only venturing out to get food or go drinking after 11pm. The whole energy was awful.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:dead: where your sources at? This aint The Shining man

Are you referring to me about Madison?

There are numerous information posted about the Indian mounds on the Wisconsin campus and how they killed all those Indians there. Worst feeling of dread I felt in my life was there. Sadness and all. You have to see the landscape out there water like damp tree landscapes fukk that.

philadelph... toxic energy, I cant call it, but never going back.

I am from Philly and it hasn’t been kind to African Americans since it’s inception. The city has a lot of secrets.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Newburgh ny. If there is any place that captures gritty old school nyc:whew: it that place. Stayed there one time then found out it is top 3 most dangerous in america

Newburgh has a dark ass feel. I was there this weekend and It wasn't sunshine and rainbows.

Also most of florida. People forget that outside of major cities like Orlando and Miami, it's still the deep South. I drove from Orlando to ft. Myers once and It looked like the Texas chainsaw massacre. Red necks everywhere.

Catz

Rookie
Daps
Newburgh has a dark ass feel. I was there this weekend and It wasn't sunshine and rainbows.

Also most of florida. People forget that outside of major cities like Orlando and Miami, it's still the deep South. I drove from Orlando to ft. Myers once and It looked like the Texas chainsaw massacre. Red necks everywhere.

LOL. The outskirts of Orlando is redneck country and then Orlando on up is overrun with them.