Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What it is, is that cac ice colder :mjpls:.

They need some diversity aka "Too many black people, not enough latinos, where all the white womens at".

While we can grab a righteous meal at Blue Diner...they prefer that "beautiful establishment Mr. Cac built :mjpls:".

I work like 2 blocks from Blu Diner...

Yo....I swear people say the same shyt about NYC and how they love it.

"It has diversity and women of all culture" aka I wanna bedbuck/bedwench in peace and beg for acceptance.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
A couple places in FL.

Parramore Street in Orlando. Right by downtown but you a couple blocks down and its sad as fukk. Used to be a predominantly successful black community. Now its compeltely separated and one of the worst places to live. I stood there for a couple months and its just sad.

Pine Hills where I stay at now same thing it used a dominant black community and now people look at it as the scum of Orlando.

Odessa Florida, when I first moved there they had burning crosses in front of they Church. Heavy KKK area. It was built where Natives used to live my mom and aunt said they saw the spirits a lot it was just a lot of negavity energy.

Ocala FL where my mom stays is a creepy ass spot. She stays in the Oaks and constantly has these bad feelings so shes tryna GTFO. Oaks is mostly Blacks and Ricans now but outside of that fukk Ocala.

Ocoee where the Massacres happened.

I remember one time me and my homies went to this party in North Orange County in a cabin. It was all cacs we was young and dumb and my home was like bruh we need to leave NOW cuz he was gettin all the weird vibes from the folk. Coulda been he was just high but I aint never seen bro get so mad about how we need to leave right now.He was just creeped out. We lucky we made it home alive cuz we was on some other shyt driving home back to St. Pete.

Lakeland FL :scust:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Also, if you ever been to Hawaii, theres this place called Waianae.

It’s supposedly like the hood area of hawaii. I been there a lot (my ex had family there) it’s like an hour or so outside of Honolulu I think.

The energy there was a lil off. Never had problems, but it was just really raggedy, country, and druggy. people I met from there were a lil shady. bytches were bad af but crazy.. like if you were going to get shot anywhere in Honolulu it was only certain areas and that was the most likeliest of places

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Stop 6 - Texas its been years since i left Ft Worth but that energy is there ...even if i was use to that environment .

The whole of Louisiana is spooky as fukk.

Terrible vibes when I went down there. And the worst part about it was every single person I met was cool as fukk. Black, white, whatever.

I just felt this foreboding the whole time. Some part of my brain was telling me.

I feel you, it’s almost like stress you get in wartime. Little Rock (both) and most of Central, South, and East Arkansas (Ark-Tenn-Miss area) have the same energy. It feels like the boogeyman is lurking in broad day to snatch you out of here. I got out of the Rock for four years in the military and came back with my young, dumb ass.

I finally got my family out again last August, but my oldest Son begged me to finish his senior year at NLR while staying behind with my Ma. I have to go back next month for his graduation and I dread it. Boring, depressing, hot ( laws and temp), and a bunch of young, hungry demons and wannabe confederates running around shooting shyt up. I’m trying to get in and out in 2 days. He’s bringing his ass , by force if necessary, with me to go to hvac school where I’m at in June, finally.

I’ve seen or been in the presence of too much havoc/death around LR and just got burned out. Google Little Rock, Pine Bluff, or Helena crime and you’ll see what I mean. It’s like a forgotten black hole on the map, nobody in the rest of the U.S. sees Arkansas, but it’s super active on both fronts (racism and street shyt). Everybody talks about the Chi or Compton, but Little Rock (#1 most violent city 200,000 and under) and Pine Bluff (#1 most violent city and metro in the US, period) are really fukked up. Don’t get caught lacking, if you pass through keep the thumper close....

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Late night Camden back in the day. :huhldup:

Tijuana and Samana DR.

Wilmington DE. Philly back blocks.
Anywhere too many nggas hangin in an unfamiliar area...:mjpls:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I feel you, it’s almost like stress you get in wartime. Little Rock (both) and most of Central, South, and East Arkansas (Ark-Tenn-Miss area) have the same energy. It feels like the boogeyman is lurking in broad day to snatch you out of here. I got out of the Rock for four years in the military and came back with my young, dumb ass.

I finally got my family out again last August, but my oldest Son begged me to finish his senior year at NLR while staying behind with my Ma. I have to go back next month for his graduation and I dread it. Boring, depressing, hot ( laws and temp), and a bunch of young, hungry demons and wannabe confederates running around shooting shyt up. I’m trying to get in and out in 2 days. He’s bringing his ass , by force if necessary, with me to go to hvac school where I’m at in June, finally.

I’ve seen or been in the presence of too much havoc/death around LR and just got burned out. Google Little Rock, Pine Bluff, or Helena crime and you’ll see what I mean. It’s like a forgotten black hole on the map, nobody in the rest of the U.S. sees Arkansas, but it’s super active on both fronts (racism and street shyt). Everybody talks about the Chi or Compton, but Little Rock (#1 most violent city 200,000 and under) and Pine Bluff (#1 most violent city and metro in the US, period) are really fukked up. Don’t get caught lacking, if you pass through keep the thumper close....
Gurdon and Prescott:picard:
Has always been that way for me..
When my grandmother was alive..
Most of the people in Gurdon..
Knew her grandkids..
“You miss Caroline’s kids”:merchant:
Hell..
I noticed a shift in Arkadelphia:mindblown:
The last time I was there
My other grandma and Uncle..
Lived in the Bluff as well..
It wasn’t so bad back in the day when I was 5-6..
But them late 80s/90s:merchant:
My sis lives of Cantrell..
Past that Kroger..
Where it’s all industrial with the two churches within 10 feet of each other:mjlol:
The street name alludes me right now..
My niece graduated from Central..
Two years ago..
I was shocked when I saw she had Asians in her graduating class:russ:
But I see them trying to gentrify something heavy over there:francis:

Last edited: