Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
New Orleans. Now, some of you sensitive nikkas ain't gonna like this but it is what it is :manny:.

I've never experienced a worse, sudden onset depression in my life. From the moment I touched down - after damn near a year of being hyped about the trip, up to and including on the flight there - I felt low as hell. My first time there I spent the first 3.5 days of my trip holed up in my hotel room, only venturing out to get food or go drinking after 11pm. The whole energy was awful.
For real? Why?

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Gurdon and Prescott:picard:
Has always been that way for me..
When my grandmother was alive..
Most of the people in Gurdon..
Knew her grandkids..
“You miss Caroline’s kids”:merchant:
Hell..
I noticed a shift in Arkadelphia:mindblown:
The last time I was there
My other grandma and Uncle..
Lived in the Bluff as well..
It wasn’t so bad back in the day when I was 5-6..
But them late 80s/90s:merchant:
My sis lives of Cantrell..
Past that Kroger..
Where it’s all industrial with the two churches within 10 feet of each other:mjlol:
The street name alludes me right now..
My niece graduated from Central..
Two years ago..
I was shocked when I saw she had Asians in her graduating class:russ:
But I see them trying to gentrify something heavy over there:francis:

Small world, Bro! I got fam in Prescott too. I ain’t naming family names for these derelicts on here to get in my business, but you probably know of them since it’s so small. You’re right about the late 80s and 90s, it got rough everywhere all of a sudden. I had fam in Stuttgart too and we went down there for a cookout in ‘93 and man it was wild, surprised the shyt out of me. I was down there in PB in ‘02 one time and got lost looking for the Pines mall. I saw a nikka walking and asked him how to get to the mall from there and he drew down on us in broad day without saying a word smh.

That street off Cantrell by that Kroger you’re talking about is Mississippi right? Yeah, that’s wild thinking of Asians graduating from Central. I remember when it was rare for white folks to be over there, period. Hell, right before I left I saw a white dude jogging up E. 46th St. in NLR and it blew my mind.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Small world, Bro! I got fam in Prescott too. I ain’t naming family names for these derelicts on here to get in my business, but you probably know of them since it’s so small. You’re right about the late 80s and 90s, it got rough everywhere all of a sudden. I had fam in Stuttgart too and we went down there for a cookout in ‘93 and man it was wild, surprised the shyt out of me. I was down there in PB in ‘02 one time and got lost looking for the Pines mall. I saw a nikka walking and asked him how to get to the mall from there and he drew down on us in broad day without saying a word smh.

That street off Cantrell by that Kroger you’re talking about is Mississippi right? Yeah, that’s wild thinking of Asians graduating from Central. I remember when it was rare for white folks to be over there, period. Hell, right before I left I saw a white dude jogging up E. 46th St. in NLR and it blew my mind.
Its not Mississippi St..
It’s a little further back..
But you right about names and locations:mjlol:
Never know who is on this board :whoa:
Yeah..
I’m thinking of moving to Conway in a couple of years..
Most of my people out there now..
Have cousins in Jonesboro as well..
I avoid The Bluff at all cost..
Haven’t been back there since 99..
Wanted to see my grandmothers old house..
Got to the block..
And that energy was demonic as fukk:birdman:
Got out of there with the quickness:whoa:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Its not a scary vibe at all like cac shows such as American horror story would portray, but its a heavy vibe. You can feel melancholy in the air at times in between the outbursts of music and good food cooking in the air. Everybody is authentic as shyt over there too, but if your an empath for other peoples emotions or you got spiritual sight prepare yourself

Never been to NO, I'm also from Florida like you. The vibes I get from NO, at least what In my mind's eye is: the unjust that happen to our ancestors in Slavery and voodoo... like a lot of 'unfinished business' was swept under the rug :francis:

Obviously slavery was in more states then just Louisiana, but that state just reeks of it imo.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Never been to NO, I'm also from Florida like you. The vibes I get from NO, at least what In my mind's eye is: the unjust that happen to our ancestors in Slavery and voodoo... like a lot of 'unfinished business' was swept under the rug :francis:

Obviously slavery was in more states then just Louisiana, but that state just reeks of it imo.

Louisiana and Florida are like half brothers in my mind, so much shyt in common, and yes thats prolly the blackest state I ever been to and Ive been to GA, NY, Chicago all that shyt. Very deep roots out there

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Kairi Irving

Daps
Louisiana and Florida are like half brothers in my mind, so much shyt in common, and yes thats prolly the blackest state I ever been to and Ive been to GA, NY, Chicago all that shyt. Very deep roots out there

If you want to compare it to the country parts of FL, yeah.

I been to Atlanta over a decade ago, I was 10-11 at the time and I remember it feeling like it was a GTA Map, it was way too different from our life in Broward :mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
If you want to compare it to the country parts of FL, yeah.

I been to Atlanta over a decade ago, I was 10-11 at the time and I remember it feeling like it was a GTA Map, it was way too different from our life in Broward :mjlol:

Think about it tho who the livest south rappers right now? Dudes from broward or baton rouge, and back in the days it was dudes from miami or new orleans lol they even slugged up out there, quick to fight, they got gators in that bytch too, the white people that live there look fukking crazy like ours l was like 'this is familiar for some reason :patrice:'

But yea its more like Central Florida than South but its more lit than say Orlando

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Baltimore!

i remember years ago landing at Bwi at night and seeing blue lights flashing as far as the eyes could see ...it was police camera jawns in every corner just flashing

Also like 3 years ago going to a spot driving through the hood there was a “no gun zone” sign like :hhh:

Baltimore is the most hood city and i live in Philly

Kairi Irving

Daps
Think about it tho who the livest south rappers right now? Dudes from broward or baton rouge, and back in the days it was dudes from miami or new orleans lol they even slugged up out there, quick to fight, they got gators in that bytch too, the white people that live there look fukking crazy like ours l was like 'this is familiar for some reason :patrice:'

But yea its more like Central Florida than South but its more lit than say Orlando

Livest south rappers from Broward are finished

XXX dead
Kodak in prison

Miami rappers like Pump and Purrp fell off

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Its not Mississippi St..
It’s a little further back..
But you right about names and locations:mjlol:
Never know who is on this board :whoa:
Yeah..
I’m thinking of moving to Conway in a couple of years..
Most of my people out there now..
Have cousins in Jonesboro as well..
I avoid The Bluff at all cost..
Haven’t been back there since 99..
Wanted to see my grandmothers old house..
Got to the block..
And that energy was demonic as fukk:birdman:
Got out of there with the quickness:whoa:

I moved out of the state three years ago so some of the cross streets over there are starting to get a little blurry now. Conway gets bigger every time I come home through I-40, I thought about moving back there last summer. It would have to be the Fayetteville area for me though. It’s too much going on down in Central Arkansas for me and too many people I know are still mixed up in some kind of dirt.