Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Went to an old abandoned insane asylum down here in south Florida as a teen with the homies. Top 2 stoopid decisions I ever made seeing as that im initiated into practices that automatically make me more susceptible to feeling/seeing shyt than most people :francis:

Walking around extremely old cities also gives me different vibes, specifically New Orleans and Old Havana probably cuz of all the witchcraft

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Nall just sadness and grief breh. Old indian man came to me no cap.

White folks out there running shyt and all I see is struggle for African Americans when out there.

shyt ain't funny dude.
You been there one day. Ive lived here my whole life.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Went to an old abandoned insane asylum down here in south Florida as a teen with the homies. Top 2 stoopid decisions I ever made seeing as that im initiated into practices that automatically make me more susceptible to feeling/seeing shyt than most people :francis:

Walking around extremely old cities also gives me different vibes, specifically New Orleans and Old Havana probably cuz of all the witchcraft
Reeeeeeeeally itching to reach New Orleans

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Reeeeeeeeally itching to reach New Orleans

Its not a scary vibe at all like cac shows such as American horror story would portray, but its a heavy vibe. You can feel melancholy in the air at times in between the outbursts of music and good food cooking in the air. Everybody is authentic as shyt over there too, but if your an empath for other peoples emotions or you got spiritual sight prepare yourself

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Plainfield Indiana and southern portion of i95 in South Carolina.

Anytime drive thru there and stop for gas or food it always feels like :merchant::beli::skip::smugbiden:is watching me. I've never stay long in that state because of that civil war vibe.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Every rural town in Florida. That I 95 trip between Orlando and South Florida. The whole North Florida.

Man just Florida :mjlol:

man very first time driving from miami to Orlando for school . My dumbass chose the no highway or tolls on my GPS . I kid you not worst experience ever , backroads after backroads behind okeechobee, I never stopped till I got to Palm Bay for some food .

what made matters even worst even on the 95 I won’t stop in those small towns , Jupiter none of that .