Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
^ @portcityplaya Damn :to:

There’s no sizable black middle class, upper middle class?

I’m talking anywhere from 50k and up to 125k HOUSEHOLD income in neighborhoods that reflect that?

There aren’t any areas that have that black demographic ? Cmon maaaan... has to be.

Waaay on the north side by the airport there is some development for black folk that's newer the few times I've been up there it seems to be older blacks. but that's the minority.

Maybe the Southside/jax beach areas but it's slums in those parts too filled with black people
man last month I went to the beaches "projects" 1 I didn't even know they had housing like that at the beaches and 2 it was full of black folk

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
A beach area being a location where the projects are :ohhh:.

Never been to Jacksonville, but it seems down bad for real.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Merrillville Cacs filled with fear. Those are the same folks who ran out of Gary back in the day and now that brehs from Gary is moving out there, they moving even further out. I wouldn’t even consider Merrillville that bad on that tip anymore tho, it’s well on its way to being hood. Southlake Mall looking more and more like Ford City Mall every year. Now east of I-65 is a different story. Portage, Hobart, New Chicago, you might as well call them sun down towns. Str8 up. It’s actually crazy how fast it goes from really urban with Blacks and Hispanics doing hood things to str8 redneck with dirty looking Cacs rocking camos and Trump hats. You go from Chicago type shyt to Cacs who give yokels down here in the south a run for their money in under 20 minutes.
They got ATL beat for sure they not the funny hank hill type rednecks them old school Hoosiers on some other shyt
For any of u "pawg" guys if u find ya self in the 219 region a white chick calling u "hun" or "boy" dnt mean they want to fukk...they want to fukking kill you

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
Most recently Amsterdam and I have been there 3/4 times but never in Winter.
It’s not dangerous but in Winter its dark, wet and just full of people that like to drink and smoke 24/7 - and in Europe that equals trouble of the hooligan / racist / we are better than you vibe.
It’s also full of hookers that are doing 48 hour stretches.. Imagine you pay up and are man 300.
Trust me. Way way nicer places to go...

Danger wise, Batam Island Indonesia.
Kid Beggers everywhere, mafia watching them in blacked out window cars. 99% of the women are hookers.
Bleak buildings everywhere. Very poor. Many people on the sting.
It’s cheap beer though and hey Indonesians are good people.

In the U.S I’ll throw downtown Orlando in.. But I was a kid back then.

Honourable mention to Elephanta Caves off the shores on Mumbai.
Was like shutter Island..
Beggars, stray animals, thousands of them running in packs. Baking hot.. no water...
If you paid me 25k I’d not go back! And I would visit all other places I mentioned for free.. as there are some good aspects.

Oh and Catania - Sicily
This is where the Camorra hang out. Felt on edge often. The beaches are fantastic though.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Oh man, you're right. That gas station is right down the street from my house too, it's sad because I rarely think about that now. Yeah, I gotta get out of Jacksonville.

:russ: I see where yall nikkas at now! Yall over there with them CRACKAS and don't feel safe around black people huh :mjpls:.

Most outoftowners move out South cause there's good "diversity" over there :mjpls:.

Uh huh...

Daps
:russ: I see where yall nikkas at now! Yall over there with them CRACKAS and don't feel safe around black people huh :mjpls:.

Most outoftowners move out South cause there's good "diversity" over there :mjpls:.

Uh huh...
you already know what time it is..

folks acting "surprised" theres Black folks at the beach.. when the base is right down Atlantic..

"aint no Black folks making money.. they all stay on Northside.. dont go out there.. :hubie:"

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:picard: how dare you!

I fukking love jville.....had my first threesome there.....had the best blowjob there.....ate at ruth chris and balled the fukk out right on the river front landings...saw the best professional boxing match.....best comedy show....my best mixtapes....and dancehall cds..best nightclub experience....best shopping I ever did....

When I was away up north....I came back specifically to buy property nearby it on off I95

DUVAL IS MY WAKANDA!
:ohlawd:

The city is too black :mjpls: for some brehs...

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
breh.. these cats are really tripping on Duval.. then again, im starting to think maybe they the ones who are really dreadful, and have that bad energy.. :patrice:

damn.. all this Jacksonville talk make me want a plate of Blues Diner.. :whoo:

What it is, is that cac ice colder :mjpls:.

They need some diversity aka "Too many black people, not enough latinos, where all the white womens at".

While we can grab a righteous meal at Blue Diner...they prefer that "beautiful establishment Mr. Cac built :mjpls:".

I work like 2 blocks from Blu Diner...

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Back in like 06 my step pops and his friend took us to see a bowl game up in Detroit. The energy was real depressing and just low. Since that day I've had Detroit as one of my don't ever visit again cities.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Every rural town in Florida. That I 95 trip between Orlando and South Florida. The whole North Florida.

Man just Florida :mjlol:

:francis: This hands down :mjlol: I don't know what it is:hhh: but you can just sense that shyt:wow:

I say it's similar to someone's home football team 4th quarter down 7 and at goal line:ohhh: even though you may not be at the game the tension is palpable:usure:. It's so the same with collective consciousness:dwillhuh: our ancestors:ohlawd:

There is a reason in the United State they rehash and reuse so many street names over and over again to nausea:scusthov:

Why capital buildings and stadiums for that matter are set up the places and why they are.

Why "black" or ill just say our communities always have highways and railroad tracks and trains cutting thru and dividing our communities collective energy.

But Florida is Unique in that regard.

Our senses are mere tools that's why with age they naturally start to :flabbynsick:disintegrate

Because as you age you are to develop more 3rd eyesight:sas2:

And that spiritual 6th sense:sas2:

shyt they won't teach you in church.. Dan 10:13 prince of Persia delaying angel Gabriel these are metaphors

2 Corinthians 12:2 Speaks of being caught up to the THIRD/ 3rd heaven:sas2: in or out of body he didn't know:mjpls:

But these energies can be developed and enhanced as opposed to sitting in atrophy whilst basking in ones flesh:bryan:

:russ: still love FL though you just have to know how to manage it