Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Another one is the Tenderloin in SF. Everytime I walk over there, I see needles, drugged out homeless people, human waste, etc. it’s so sad, and it’s been this way ever since my grandfather lived over there when I was a little kid.

Civic Center station in SF also, just off the strength of me interning at a place directly across from the station, and me seeing nothing but drugged out homeless people everywhere. Once I seen 2 dudes shooting up and 3 dudes smoking crack and blowing it into passerby’s face on their way to work :huhldup:
Breh...I visited and saw a crackhead just casually squat on the sidewalk and take a dump :huhldup::huhldup:

This was midday

Didn't even wipe :scust::scust::scust:

My nikka I was so flabbergasted :picard::picard::picard:

The audacity of this dude :picard:

:scust:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I went to Philadelphia to take a test for a federal job. It was near Center City.
I miss my exit. No biggie. I take the next one which gets me in front of Lincoln Financial Field. I pull over and take out a paper map. I see I can just drive up through local roads and into Center City instead of getting back on I-95 north. For those who have never been in that area, there are no homes around Lincoln Financial Center. You drive up for about a quarter mile and then you will hit a residential area. As I was going, I saw the neighborhood was all rowhouses but some were boarded up and had graffiti and garbage everywhere. It was the daytime, but I hit the door lock button anyway.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
^ @portcityplaya Damn :to:

There’s no sizable black middle class, upper middle class?

I’m talking anywhere from 50k and up to 125k HOUSEHOLD income in neighborhoods that reflect that?

There aren’t any areas that have that black demographic ? Cmon maaaan... has to be.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Crossing the city line going into Richmond, Ca back in the 90's/early 2000's, used to be like a Disney movie where the weather would all of a sudden become gloomy, and trifling eyes would be set upon you from every angle.

Double Rock Hunters Point in SF is the only place that ever legitimately gave me the :merchant: face though. This was more due to poverty rather than energy however.

Placerville, Ca is spooky af too. It's an old klan stronghold. Probably the nastiest energy I've ever felt. Stopped through to use a restroom and vowed to just hold it if we ever passed through and needed to go again, no matter how full our bladders were lol

Last edited:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Agree with Jacksonville born here lived here almost my whole life. Awful weather, horrible drivers, big but getting over populated, seems to attract some of the worst transplants, different level of white trash that easily rivals places like southern Georgia, Mississippi, etc. City is ran by the military seems like

I_Q

All Star
Daps
^ @portcityplaya Damn :to:

There’s no sizable black middle class, upper middle class?

I’m talking anywhere from 50k and up to 125k HOUSEHOLD income in neighborhoods that reflect that?

There aren’t any areas that have that black demographic ? Cmon maaaan... has to be.
Maybe the Southside/jax beach areas but it's slums in those parts too filled with black people

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Secrets??? :lupe:....

Philly being one of the oldest cities got some stories.

You know they use to sell slaves here and there is an island in the middle of the Delaware river where they use to hold them. The island now belongs to Jersey.

Some of the most prominent hospitals in the city like Thomas Jefferson university use to secretly go to African American graveyards in the late 1800s and early 1900s for bodies to experiment n do shyt on.

Speaking on graveyards almost the entire damn city is a graveyard and is built on top of.

Benjamin Franklin and his slaves. He was into witchcraft. Philadelphia has many evil monuments such as Gates of Hell/Thinking Man statue. Secret society shyt.

Masonic temple which has tunnels going under the city all through the parkway.

City hall and other monuments have pictures celebrating the defeat of the Moors n Indians.

Philadelphia experiment

Bombing African Americans in the 80s with the move.

It’s a lot of shyt here