Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Its not a scary vibe at all like cac shows such as American horror story would portray, but its a heavy vibe. You can feel melancholy in the air at times in between the outbursts of music and good food cooking in the air. Everybody is authentic as shyt over there too, but if your an empath for other peoples emotions or you got spiritual sight prepare yourself

The thing is iv always been drawn to there
My final paper was on Environmental Law or Green Law I did 10,000 words on “When the Levees broke”

the people’s endurance :salute:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Scranton, PA

Certain places in PA gives me vibes. Lancaster felt weird as hell. You had rundown and "nice" area within a block of each other.

There is a deli down the street from me. I walked in and felt the most heavy energy crash down on me, spooked me something serious.

I wish I knew why, I went in there again for something and had no problems. Haven't been back since though.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
nall been multiple times since 2016. I go to visit epic but stay in Madison. All miniorities got helper roles in that city and the racism is thick as fukk pause.
It’s definitely racist here. Its just not an eerie type of city. I’ve felt the Native American vibes once

Daps
You must have been over on Texas street in FF.

Vacaville is chill to me. Just some:mjpls: here and there.
Is that the area right off the freeway? Like a gas station and restaurant is overthere. Vacaville is just gives me bad vibes. The couple times in FF was the same way.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Is that the area right off the freeway? Like a gas station and restaurant is overthere. Vacaville is just gives me bad vibes. The couple times in FF was the same way.

Texas St is not a main artery off of 80 or 12. It's the most depressed section of the town though. I love the area though. Nothing really crazy going on. A lot of people are moving there from Oakland though and it's getting a little more active.