Ever Seen Trained Cats? Catset With An Eternal W

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I lived in a small ass Apartment complex when I first got my cat and he didnt fukk with anyone else but my neighbours would tell me that somehow the my cat always knew I was coming up the stairs of the building. He knows my footsteps from vibration and how I walk. To this day a decade later I can have the cat in any location and he will identify me before I open the door by my walk. You say cats have no bond because most people expect cats to submit like dogs. They choose who they fukk with, they not subservient. I have kept both Animals. Cats are infinitely more intelligent and self reliant. No a good pet for people that like being in control.
I didnt say cats have no bond. :gucci:
How the hell you gonna take the time to quote me, bold it, then completely misquote me?:pachaha:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Notice I said nothing about a dog or any other animal(which I also hate). You tried sparky :umad: Any single man that owns a cat is a weirdo. I wish I would having some animal that shyts in a box you gotta keep in the house jumping and leaving hair and crap everywhere. Complete and utter worthless. And if you need it for rodents, maybe clean up or not live in shyt holes :umad:
The implied doesn't have to be stated.

what else you got?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you said you can't bond with a dog like a cat

I've kept an equal amount of both... I disagree. but then again I'm good with animals as a farm kid.
The responsibility of the relationship you can have with a dog is different than you one you have with a cat. Different doesnt mean nonexistent. Its significantly more primal and survivalist with a dog. And thats why its different. Cats and dogs played different roles when they were domesticated and thats where the bonds can differ. You can disagree and thats cool.

In a dystopic world, if I had a choice between any two companions to survive, it would be a person and a dog. Not a person and a cat. A dog will help you survive together. A cat will survive on its own. That relationship is where the bonds differ even in todays society

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
@The G.O.D II meow mix stays on deck for my boy Gator....
full

And every grown man should have a lint brush regardless :umad:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The responsibility of the relationship you can have with a dog is different than you one you have with a cat. Different doesnt mean nonexistent. Its significantly more primal and survivalist with a dog. And thats why its different. Cats and dogs played different roles when they were domesticated and thats where the bonds can differ. You can disagree and thats cool.

In a dystopic world, if I had a choice between any two companions to survive, it would be a person and a dog. Not a person and a cat. A dog will help you survive together. A cat will survive on its own. That relationship is where the bonds differ even in todays society
Herein lies the issues cats chose to live along humans to benefit themselves by consuming Vermin like rodents. They were not broken in line dogs. Do your Google's on the subject. Hence they don't see themselves as being under humans like dogs. This is why people call them a$$holes. They are not subservient.

In a dystopian world a cat can hold its own nuts and if it so chooses still be of help to you. A dog is a dependent and a pack animal. It won't do well solo so it helping you is also it helping itself. That doesn't mean it's a greater bond. If it had the skills and self reliance of a cat it wouldn't be around.

Cats are the number 1 predators in North America as per body count. House cats that is. They still hunt birds in the millions each year. If their lack of dependency is off putting io you then it is a mark of excellence to me that an animal could live that long amongst humans and still remain as sharp as ever. Look at the difference between cats and dogs since domestication. Dog breeds are far more removed from their natural relatives while cats have remained largely unaltered.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Herein lies the issues cats chose to live along humans to benefit themselves by consuming Vermin like rodents. They were not broken in line dogs. Do your Google's on the subject. Hence they don't see themselves as being under humans like dogs. This is why people call them a$$holes. They are not subservient.

In a dystopian world a cat can hold its own nuts and if it so chooses still be of help to you. A dog is a dependent and a pack animal. It won't do well solo so it helping you is also it helping itself. That doesn't mean it's a greater bond. If it had the skills and self reliance of a cat it wouldn't be around.

Cats are the number 1 predators in North America as per body count. House cats that is. They still hunt birds in the millions each year. If their lack of dependency is off putting it to you then it is a mark of excellence to me that an animal could live that long amongst humans and still remain as sharp as ever.
Bro you are writing dissertations on shyt thats not needed. You havent said anything Im not aware of so no research needed on my part broski. I dont care if it was a choice that animals like rodents, racc00ns and other vermin choose to live alongside humans because thats where their major consumption was found to be. I dont care about dogs not having a choice in being domesticated (which isnt really true actually). Im talking about why the bond and is different. Not the social construct of each animal. The fact is the reason WHY dogs became domesticated is because they naturally had a relationship with people because of how we both hunted and the environment we shared. And because there existed a certain synergy with dogs/wolves, they became part of our society as contributors to surviving, not comfort level like cats. You mentioning that a domestic cat COULD help you in a different world isnt what history favors as it relates to dogs. Dogs doing it wasnt a hypothetical or isolated. It was the norm.

The fact that you think dogs can only survive and thrive in pack means maybe you dont know enough about this topic as you think you do to be going offroad breh. The simple fact is cats, dont hunt for humans in general as it relates to dogs, cats dont work for humans in general as it relates to dogs, cats dont protect humans in general as it relates to dogs and cats were never an integral part or changed the way humans hunted, lived, provided for that human's society. Thats got nothing to do with how close you can bond with a cat or dog. I started my first comment with the responsibilities that a dog has had in our society going back thousands of years is just different than a cat's. No amount of juelzing will change that. Doesnt mean cats didnt contribute in some way and you cant bond with them. But it aint the same homie. Only a horse rivals a dog in that regard. People can be just as close to rat as they are with a dog Thats about the individual . Thats got nothing to do with the animal and society though.