Ever Seen Trained Cats? Catset With An Eternal W

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Cats were also the only animals the prophet muhammad would allow into his prayer tent.

In the wild, adult cats don't meow, except as kittens. So whenever your cat meows, it's really saying "I'm just a cute little baby. Ain't I so cute? Feed me! Love me!" And you respond.

People domesticated dogs.
... but cats domesticated people.:ufdup:

:wow:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Keep in context of the thread main.

its eaiser to train dogs than cats, is my point.

The average person is not training a cat to do jack shyt, yet anybody can train a dog commands. :sas1:
Thats my favorite part. The cat i have now i never once had to try to train him to use a litter box. He just instinctively knows to do it. You can train a dog to pee outside but you have to physically let him out constantly to do it. I dont want a animal i have to constantly train and maintain.

Dogpound gang is literally surrogate parents

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
siberian-tiger-and-house-cat.jpg

:banderas:
:mjcry:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Dogs are dumb as fukk

A cat looks both ways when they cross the street

tenor.gif

Are cats born or do they got to pass a test to be a cat 'cause the amount of Dead Cat Roadkill I've experienced in my life compared to dogs is just.....:deadrose:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tenor.gif

Are cats born or do they got to pass a test to be a cat 'cause the amount of Dead Cat Roadkill I've experienced in my life compared to dogs is just.....:deadrose:

lol where you stay at breh?

Ive seen way more dogs splattered on the ground than cats in my neck of the woods

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Thats my favorite part. The cat i have now i never once had to try to train him to use a litter box. He just instinctively knows to do it. You can train a dog to pee outside but you have to physically let him out constantly to do it. I dont want a animal i have to constantly train and maintain.

Dogpound gang is literally surrogate parents

They literally can't leave their pets alone for 24 hours. Probably not even that.

"Oh no I gotta get home soon to walk my dog" :sadcam::sadbron: