Ever Seen Trained Cats? Catset With An Eternal W

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
EthicalBouncyCoati-max-1mb.gif

fun fact... I created this gif here on the coli years ago and it went viral.... I should have watermarked it... :mjcry:
That ninja stance.... he ain't fukking around.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If your cat even grills me wrong I might slap the shyt out of it. If it jumps on me..:yeshrug:

Your cat is a reflection of you, don't let your cat jump on me.

Keep that feline keeping to broads who tryna nurse a real nikka who is locked up in the feds and the crib she living in don't allow dogs.
what are you even trying to say here?

when nikkaz start talking about what gender can keep what type of pets... like a dog makes you manlier when it's more akin to having a dependant child it's hilarious, you wanna sharpen your maternal skills breh? Bet you go out and get the biggest dog just to feel like a man too.

:pachaha:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I fukk with both. Dogs improve your quality of life if you have a good one. And not no little ratty ass dog. You bond with a dog in ways you just cant with a cat. But I like cats too and their independence. Some cats are needy like dogs, but most are aloof and you guys have an understanding that each other's company is only required sparingly. Its a very adult friendship, with a cat.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I fukk with both. Dogs improve your quality of life if you have a good one. And not no little ratty ass dog. You bond with a dog in ways you just cant with a cat. But I like cats too and their independence. Some cats are needy like dogs, but most are aloof and you guys have an understanding that each other's company is only required sparingly. Its a very adult friendship, with a cat.

Basically. The majority of the cat haters are dudes who equate having a dog to their ego or masculinity. Aint no dog having an effect on my self esteem like that brehs :dame:

Ima be honest tho I could have multiple dogs but Im only good for one cat at a time.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Another man that needs a big animal to feel safe and protected....

cat set not looking for security we just hanging out with the homies.

Notice I said nothing about a dog or any other animal(which I also hate). You tried sparky :umad: Any single man that owns a cat is a weirdo. I wish I would having some animal that shyts in a box you gotta keep in the house jumping and leaving hair and crap everywhere. Complete and utter worthless. And if you need it for rodents, maybe clean up or not live in shyt holes :umad:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I lived in a small ass Apartment complex when I first got my cat and he didnt fukk with anyone else but my neighbours would tell me that somehow my cat always knew I was coming up the stairs of the building. He knows my footsteps from vibration and how I walk. To this day a decade later I can have the cat in any location and he will identify me before I open the door by my walk. You say cats have no bond because most people expect cats to submit like dogs. They choose who they fukk with, they not subservient. I have kept both Animals. Cats are infinitely more intelligent and self reliant. No a good pet for people that like being in control.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Basically. The majority of the cat haters are dudes who equate having a dog to their ego or masculinity. Aint no dog having an effect on my self esteem like that brehs :dame:

Ima be honest tho I could have multiple dogs but Im only good for one cat at a time.
This :pachaha:

brehs don't even see that they're broadcasting their insecurities