Ever Seen Trained Cats? Catset With An Eternal W

Daps
Thats my favorite part. The cat i have now i never once had to try to train him to use a litter box. He just instinctively knows to do it. You can train a dog to pee outside but you have to physically let him out constantly to do it. I dont want a animal i have to constantly train and maintain.

Dogpound gang is literally surrogate parents
I’ve been to people’s homes, and they had those nasty pee pee poo poo pads for their small dogs on the floor.

The poo logs just sit there out in the open on display.
:hhh:

Yeah that is dope...but my cat's housetrained and I never had to train her. She would just tell me when she wanted to go outside w a specific move. Never once pissed or shyt in the house. No litter box necessary either :ehh:

Eventually I installed a lil door so she can come and go as she pleases.

There was a special on cats years ago, and they put cameras on indoor/outdoor cat collars. People were shocked to see their cats having a whole other family on the side, and having sleepovers and shyt at the other house.
:russ:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I’ve been to people’s homes, and they had those nasty pee pee poo poo pads for their small dogs on the floor.

The poo logs just sit there out in the open on display.
:hhh:

There was a special on cats years ago, and they put cameras on indoor/outdoor cat collars. People were shocked to see their cats having a whole other family on the side, and having sleepovers and shyt at the other house.
:russ:
These cats ain't loyal:pachaha: