Ever Seen Trained Cats? Catset With An Eternal W

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Thats my favorite part. The cat i have now i never once had to try to train him to use a litter box. He just instinctively knows to do it. You can train a dog to pee outside but you have to physically let him out constantly to do it. I dont want a animal i have to constantly train and maintain.

Dogpound gang is literally surrogate parents
Yeah that is dope...but my cat's housetrained and I never had to train her. She would just tell me when she wanted to go outside w a specific move. Never once pissed or shyt in the house. No litter box necessary either :ehh:

Eventually I installed a lil door so she can come and go as she pleases.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
full

we in this bish

Cat... Cat... Set... Set...

As a representative of both cat and bear sets, I have conflicted opinions about these videos:

:hubie:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Thats my favorite part. The cat i have now i never once had to try to train him to use a litter box. He just instinctively knows to do it. You can train a dog to pee outside but you have to physically let him out constantly to do it. I dont want a animal i have to constantly train and maintain.

Dogpound gang is literally surrogate parents
Thats cool.

Cats have their purpose.

But a cats meow wont alert or deter you to potential danger.

A cat wont put a sense of fear into people, where dogs are a perceived threat.

You cant go hiking, biking or jogging with a cat.

Cats get ate up by racc00ns, while a decent size dog can keep them at bay. (referring suburban to city life)

Yes dogs are dependent because they are a pack animal which thrives off companionship, group participation, hierarchy and with that comes loyalty.

Cats arent.

They are solitary. They dont need your companionship.

They are loyal to you feeding them.

They are living ornaments who spend most of their time roaming the streets if allowed.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats cool.

Cats have their purpose.

But a cats meow wont alert or deter you to potential danger.

A cat wont put a sense of fear into people, where dogs are a perceived threat.

You cant go hiking, biking or jogging with a cat.

Cats get ate up by racc00ns, while a decent size dog can keep them at bay. (referring suburban to city life)

Yes dogs are dependent because they are a pack animal which thrives off companionship, group participation, hierarchy and with that comes loyalty.

Cats arent.

They are solitary. They dont need your companionship.

They are loyal to you feeding them.

They are living ornaments who spend most of their time roaming the streets if allowed.
Again conveniently using large dogs as the standard to the classification of what a 'dog' is while small house cats are used as the standard to the 'cat' classification. You obviously aren't talking about poodles or chiwawas being scary.
Compare large dogs to small cats but not big cats to big dogs brehs, you see how distorted the comparisons to cats and dogs are ? :ld:

Daps
That ninja stance.... he ain't fukking around.
cats actually stand up like that when their spooked out..

where i live, theres always some wildlife popping up my backyard.. fox, deer, big ass snakes, etc.. one night, i had my back window open.. cat kept looking out.. next thing i know, i looked over.. and, she was dead ass standing up like this for like 10 seconds..

hqdefault.jpg

i dont know what the fukk was out there, but ive never once before.. or, after that night saw her do that sh!t..

probably was a big ass bear standing right outside my window, now that i think about it.. :patrice:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
I'm guessing they used East European magic to trap human souls in the beasts. No way a real cat does this without wickedness being involved.

Probably using some demonic eastern bloc shyt ...same shyt they used on Drago....

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Again conveniently using large dogs as the standard to the classification of what a 'dog' is while small house cats are used as the standard to the 'cat' classification. You obviously aren't talking about poodles or chiwawas being scary.
Compare large dogs to small cats but not big cats to big dogs brehs, you see how distorted the comparisons to cats and dogs are ? :ld:
Small dogs can alert owners as well.

And small dogs can be just as ferocious as large dogs, I wouldnt call them scary.

And full size poodles aint no punks, dont let the hair cut fool you.

Yet, theres a reason why large cats cant be domesticated and it has everything to do with genetic imprint(instincts), being a top predator and your place in the food chain.

Something I think you are over looking.