Ever Seen Trained Cats? Catset With An Eternal W

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But you in a thread based off a video of cats being domesticated and turning tricks.

You probably sleeping in the bed cuddling with your dog, it’s about to lick yo mouth in the mornin right after it’s done lickin it’s ass :hhh:

Cats don’t do none of that gay shyt breh :dame:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You probably sleeping in the bed cuddling with your dog, it’s about to lick yo mouth in the mornin right after it’s done lickin it’s ass :hhh:

Cats don’t do none of that gay shyt breh :dame:
He prolly wakes up to the sound of his dog dry humping his girl... Then he just rolls over and goes back to bed :laff:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
If your cat even grills me wrong I might slap the shyt out of it. If it jumps on me..:yeshrug:

Your cat is a reflection of you, don't let your cat jump on me.

Keep that feline keeping to broads who tryna nurse a real nikka who is locked up in the feds and the crib she living in don't allow dogs.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If your cat even grills me wrong I might slap the shyt out of it. If it jumps on me..:yeshrug:

Your cat is a reflection of you, don't let your cat jump on me.

Keep that feline keeping to broads who tryna nurse a real nikka who is locked up in the feds and the crib she living in don't allow dogs.

I will shoot you down like a dog for touching my cat breh :mjgrin:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Cats are like furry little people

ZRDgoQH.gif

You know this was revenge for some problems they had earlier. Cat that ran off laughing is a straight a$$hole, talked some shyt when he hit him too. While the one that got hit went from :yawn: chillin to wtf :damn: to anger to embarrassment that he got caught slippin. You can tell that fukked up his day until he got that son of bytch back.

A dog would be happy again 5 seconds later if you dropped food on the floor