Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Women not wanting to be holla'd at the gym is the biggest myth men have bout women.

I think dudes try not to holla at women because they believe women don't want to be hollered at because of what we've seen throughout the years of women complaining about being approached by men
:yeshrug:

"she minding her business...why would I interrupt her?"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think dudes try not to holla at women because they believe women don't want to be hollered at because of what we've seen throughout the years of women complaining about being approached by men

Probably.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Women dont care when its a man shes attracted to approaching her :mjlol:

She just dont wanna be approached by a dude she thinks is ugly :russ:

well duh, thats been established. But as a man, you don't know what she's attracted to so alot of men don't know if they're the unattractive ones that shouldnt approach her

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When a woman is complaining about being holla'd she's complaining about the way in which she was approached. It's all about coming with the appropriate strategy

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Every time this thread gets bumped with new stories, I get 2 feelings

The first one I will admit is
:mjlit::mjgrin: fukkery

But the second feeling is :francis::hhh::scust:
Out of sheer disgust for these men that's still doing this in 2019

They are making the whole gender look bad:scust:

Too many real-world consequences out there for fellas to recklessly stick their necks out and then be known as that guy. Nobody wants to be that guy...and there are any number of potential labels after a good half century of inconsistent programming to make people even more hesitant.

Human beings like making life harder for themselves, I'm convinced.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
When a woman is complaining about being holla'd she's complaining about the way in which she was approached. It's all about coming with the appropriate strategy

Well I wouldnt know.
Its just in society through tv, movies and internet we've heard women always acting like they don't want to be bothered.
And none of us non-model/non-celebrities know if we'll be the next irritating dude so I think thats why we avoid approaching

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Me too. I'm just now realizing just how sexy women think I am. And I'm out of shape st the moment but these women be choosing on a breh hard

Its easy to feel like... I'm out of shape, ain't nobody paying me no attention. Etc

But breh. At least in my case, these women like me mane. I mean I honestly dont understand

My hairline is faltering :mjcry: I need to lose 20 lbs and I haven't had a haircut in 2 weeks

But brehs, TWO WOMEN was giving me signs yesterday like none of that even mattered :picard::wow:

I'm sitting over here like :wow: yall fools, this isn't even my final form :wow:

You might be really good looking :dame:

Like some time ago I was in a drive thru at a Jamaican restaurant, it's backed up and I'm all the way at the entrance, I see this chocolate slim thick Jamaican wearing some tight pants and a shirt showing her belly give me the look :wow: as she walked past

Didn't pick my hair or wash my face that morning (i know:francis:
)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Me too. I'm just now realizing just how sexy women think I am. And I'm out of shape st the moment but these women be choosing on a breh hard

Its easy to feel like... I'm out of shape, ain't nobody paying me no attention. Etc

But breh. At least in my case, these women like me mane. I mean I honestly dont understand

My hairline is faltering :mjcry: I need to lose 20 lbs and I haven't had a haircut in 2 weeks

But brehs, TWO WOMEN was giving me signs yesterday like none of that even mattered :picard::wow:

I'm sitting over here like :wow: yall fools, this isn't even my final form :wow:
I don't even know what choosing signals look like anymore. I'm stupid. Chick could be staring me dead in the face and I'm thinking she probably just zoning.