Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
This Women do not define what “creepy” is or what a guy is doing is creepy. they just cal any dude creepy.

Yep.

Now if you one if these weird ass JBO brehs coming at a girl at the grocery store on some...

giphy.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This is what I'm tryna tell you. No woman even wastes her time looking at a man unless she like what she looking at

The thick ting from last night.... I looked up and she was staring at me... that's how I knew she was feeling me... and then when I saw her looking, I made eye contact with her and it was almost like a test. She kept lookin cause she probably used to dudes like you, no offense, when you see a woman staring at you, your lack of confidence makes you look away and falter because you think ain't no way she could be checking for you

I'm the opposite. I assume every woman finds me attractive unless proven otherwise. Old girl was looking at me, so I matched her energy

I stared back on some :shaq: in a room full of folks and she broke eye contact first

Women love that bold dgaf energy breh. And you gotta have that. They can smell your lack of confidence the way a dog smells fear
I don't look away they usually look away first. I just assume they was zoning and shrug happened today at work new chick looks at me we make eye contact then looks away mad quick, I cough and she starts to respond then I say hi and she says hi back . I just assumed she was being nice. I'm blunt so I expect it from everyone else.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I don't look away they usually look away first. I just assume they was zoning and shrug happened today at work new chick looks at me we make eye contact then looks away mad quick, I cough and she starts to respond then I say hi and she says hi back . I just assumed she was being nice. I'm blunt so I expect it from everyone else.

Sound just like me.
Every woman is just being friendly unless she shows otherwise
:yeshrug:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
8th grade..weird, white Emo rocker chick named tori (people picked on her for looking like ozzy Osborne's daughter) offered me my first blowjob on the last day of school.. ..literally said we could just go into s restroom and she'd suck my dikk..

I kept tellin her "im good" cause i had just found i had failed 8th grade and it fukked up my day..

I still think back on that day and realized hoe dumb i was..too caught up in pokemon..Digimon..dragonball z..i wasnt studden no girls..

But now!!! Free head from kelly Osborne!!!! The fukk was i thinking?!

She says she's happily married now and not on that nomore..
:mjcry:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
8th grade..weird, white Emo rocker chick named tori (people picked on her for looking like ozzy Osborne's daughter) offered me my first blowjob on the last day of school.. ..literally said we could just go into s restroom and she'd suck my dikk..

I kept tellin her "im good" cause i had just found i had failed 8th grade and it fukked up my day..

I still think back on that day and realized hoe dumb i was..too caught up in pokemon..Digimon..dragonball z..i wasnt studden no girls..

But now!!! Free head from kelly Osborne!!!! The fukk was i thinking?!

She says she's happily married now and not on that nomore..
:mjcry:
Damn. A lay up.