Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Yea when i worked with this half breed some years back. She was black and Latina and would make certain comments when no one else was around. But fukk it. I notice when women say shyt to get your attention time and time again, they'll eventually stop and start treating you like they were never into you
What was she saying

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Please follow my advice of building your experience. I can tell you wise words but if you over do trying. You'll gain knowledge, experience and perspective. And in the end it won't matter. It'll just prepare you to be more equipped to secure the person you're trying to be with in the end. Trust me the dudes I e with be shooting shots every day and you don't even try. They'll defeat you based off feel only. And we all kinda get it while you chilling staying in your lane. Those who know know. I'm an average looking nikka. Plenty better looking than me. But I've done well. Off of experience. The identity it's given me as far as what I accept or don't accept. So it trips me out Y'all struggling. I'd say it's a country thing but I built my lack of obliviousness in the states. I still have my flaws. But please listen to my advice. Ping everything and TOTE

T.O.T.E. Model of Strategies - NLP Information

The TOTE Model at The FREE NLP Guide
everything

I feel like I unknowingly took the pill and now I can't play fake games

Last edited:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Not to long ago I had my cousins’ friend sit on my lap otw to get dropped off at her house. While sitting on my lap she said an sexual sly remark “ I hope you don’t mind if I get comfortable” then proceeds to grind her ass on my d**k. The whole ride my dumbass just sitting there like this :unimpressed:. It didn’t dawn me on what just transpired when I got dropped off that night :snoop:. To this day I really wish time travel was real so I can go back in time to SLAP TF OUTTA PAST MYSELF
:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I remember when i worked as a teller at a bank inside of a Safeway this girl used to come make deposits all the time. She worked at Safeway but she always would talk about her ex boyfriend and how she was still with him and not happy. She was asking for it and my dumbazz never understood it - i thought she was still into him but she was thinking her approach would lead me to tell her that I was a better choice out loud.

I passed up a lot of opportunities in my teens and twenties. I did my thing, no regrets but I wasn't taking shots at everything thrown my way. I was picky, but at the same time not too picky.

:mjlit:

I was an early adopter with Black Planet, Migente, and AOL and Yahoo Messanger in 99-00. If you knew the game you could eat like no other trust me.:troll:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
One time on spring break in Panama City beach there was these girls that was next door to our penthouse. They played for Indiana university volleyball team. One of the chicks was a white chick with big t*ts and she was Jewish. She was feeling me hard and was giving me Blatant hints that she wanted my nuts. She would come by and say ask if I was around my friend would tell me nah he went to the beach to go drink with the Florida state crowd. So when I came back she would ask “if my roomates were in the penthouse” I told her no. She would come in watch 2013 NCAA basketball tournament and I’m thinking “well she go to IU... they love basketball.. so I guess she coming by to watch basketball. I mean her friends were here earlier watching the game. :ohhh:“ my dumbass was trying to rationalize why the girl came over instead of looking at it as she want to fukk. To make matters worse, my friend was making hand signals pointing at me like “dude!!! I got a room! Take her to the room she wants you to fukk her!! :damn:“ my dumbass thought he wanted her to go in the room so he can smash her. So I look at him like “dude you funnny!! She came here to watch basketball”l :heh:“ she looked at me and asked me “so you wanna go in your room :smugbiden::steviej:“ I told her nah. Florida state is playing and my friend is in there. She gave up and told me she gotta go back to her room. When I noticed what I did my whole group of friends wanted to fight me. I was the only one that whole spring break that didn’t get absolutely NO p*ssy. Like dude chicks were throwing p*ssy at me left and right I thought they were just being friendly. :mindblown: My friends had a list of girls coming in and out of our penthouse. It got too crazy. :whoa:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Not to long ago I had my cousins’ friend sit on my lap otw to get dropped off at her house. While sitting on my lap she said an sexual sly remark “ I hope you don’t mind if I get comfortable” then proceeds to grind her ass on my d**k. The whole ride my dumbass just sitting there like this :unimpressed:. It didn’t dawn me on what just transpired when I got dropped off that night :snoop:. To this day I really wish time travel was real so I can go back in time to SLAP TF OUTTA PAST MYSELF
:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:
:dead:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
These women need to show they signs better.
They know we are men and csnt read their mind
:francis:

they think we are mind readers and also think we all get women. Like we are all players and cheaters and have a roster of ellle magazine super models on stand by. Women think we are gods on their minds. bytch do you see half of us are struggling to get you to go out and eat chipotle with us. :mjtf:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
they think we are mind readers and also think we all get women. Like we are all players and cheaters and have a roster of ellle magazine super models on stand by. Women think we are gods on their minds. bytch do you see half of us are struggling to get you to go out and eat chipotle with us. :mjtf:

Man i done heard so many times "who you textin....tell thst bytch dont play with me....i know you got other hoes..etc"
Im like :mjlol:

For some reason they believe because they're interested in you that multiple other women are at the same time.
Its like they have imaginary competition in their mind

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Only because in their mind they think they are worth more than they actually are.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Man i done heard so many times "who you textin....tell thst bytch dont play with me....i know you got other hoes..etc"
Im like :mjlol:

For some reason they believe because they're interested in you that multiple other women are at the same time.
Its like they have imaginary competition in their mind

Only because in their mind they think they are worth more than they actually are.
It's not as much about them thinking they're worth more as it is about them thinking you're worth more. I wouldn't complain about that shyt at all. Matter fact if they birds I'd play into their beliefs whether they're true or not. Let em know they're expendable and they'll act right, don't ever let them think they have you in their back pocket.