Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's not as much about them thinking they're worth more as it is about them thinking you're worth more. I wouldn't complain about that shyt at all. Matter fact if they birds I'd play into their beliefs whether they're true or not. Let em know they're expendable and they'll act right, don't ever let them think they have you in their back pocket.
True indeed. That’s where I messed up with the last chick I talked to. Sad thing is I knew better but it wasn’t godly.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I was in a courthouse yesterday and this slim sexy ting was standing outside when I first pulled up. It was dark and I noticed her, saw her shape heard her voice and she was dressed professionally so she caught my attention but I played it cool

(My lane is intelligent black businesswomen)

So anyway I walk by her and the man shes talking to a couple times and I speak. "Hey how yall doing"

They speak back. I'm there on business so I forget all about the interaction once I'm inside

I go in and sit down and it's a lot of folks around cause its election day. So about 40 people come in the room and I see ole girl when she comes in but I'm not sure shes the same girl I saw outside cause it was dark and I didn't see her face
So she's sitting in the row behind me.

I'm not a thirsty nikka so even tho I'm curious about her, I play it cool plus I'm there on business

So seats all around me are filling up but folks are keeping a seat in between me and them cause they dont know me and I'm a bearded black man

:yeshrug: I'm used to it, I understand

Next thing I know, professional slim ting gets up from where shes sitting in the row behind me and she comes and plops her sexy ass in the seat right next to me, talking about "I'm small so I can fit in right here":lolbron:

I'm like "yeah u small enough":russ:

And we have a good laugh

So the whole time shes there, she's looking in the other direction away from me like she ain't paying me no attention

She gave absolutely NO signs that she's interested

But guess what? I haven't been OBLIVIOUS in like 8 or 9 years, so she didn't have to give me any extra signs!!!! The fact that she sat next to me when she was already sitting somewhere else was enough! She was OBVIOUSLY getting close to me cause she wanted me to talk to her!!!!! Duh!!!!

The point of this story is.... STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD YOU DUSTY NEGROES AND DEVILS!!!!

STOP BEING OBLIVIOUS IN 2019!!!!

Yall make me sick!:hhh:

How you still oblivious after this long?

I started a convo with ole girl and we got to talking, traded numbers and the rest is history

Shes a judge :noah:. Brehs if I smash a judge that will be one for the history books :banderas: I wonder if she keep some cuffs at home

I texted her after she left

NEO: It was good talking to you

JUDGE: Likewise, you'll be seeing more of me hopefully

:banderas: brehs its THAT easy.

Even funnier thing is before she came and sat next to me, there was this high yella thick thing in the room that kept staring at a breh too

:banderas: I was trying to get both numbers but I logistically couldn't since we were all in the same room

But when thick girl was about to leave I made sure to be like "how u doing"

She turned around and looked back at a breh like :youngsabo: "I'm good and you"

I should have made an excuse to go to the bathroom and got her number too :noah:

But anyway the 2 morals here are

STOP BEING OBLIVIOUS.... OR ELSE :birdman:

AND

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE #HANDSOMEGANG :ohlawd::ahh:
Ain't gonna lie, I had low self esteem for a while. I'm not single any more so I guess I don't think about it too much.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
It's not as much about them thinking they're worth more as it is about them thinking you're worth more. I wouldn't complain about that shyt at all. Matter fact if they birds I'd play into their beliefs whether they're true or not. Let em know they're expendable and they'll act right, don't ever let them think they have you in their back pocket.

Thats why I laugh and them and they get mad and still gimme the draws
:mjlol:

I be making the same money they make and they see some potential value in me and end up accusing me of fukkin mysttical bytches
@skeetsinternal

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
A woman told me last month that she is getting ready to start going to the gym again

(There's a womans gym and a coed gym right next to each other)

I said, which one do u go to?

She said, the coed one

I'm like, why that one and not the womans gym? :jbhmm:

She says, so I can look at the men :what:
Most single women probably prefer going to a co-ed gym over a womens gym.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I was in a courthouse yesterday and this slim sexy ting was standing outside when I first pulled up. It was dark and I noticed her, saw her shape heard her voice and she was dressed professionally so she caught my attention but I played it cool

(My lane is intelligent black businesswomen)

So anyway I walk by her and the man shes talking to a couple times and I speak. "Hey how yall doing"

They speak back. I'm there on business so I forget all about the interaction once I'm inside

I go in and sit down and it's a lot of folks around cause its election day. So about 40 people come in the room and I see ole girl when she comes in but I'm not sure shes the same girl I saw outside cause it was dark and I didn't see her face
So she's sitting in the row behind me.

I'm not a thirsty nikka so even tho I'm curious about her, I play it cool plus I'm there on business

So seats all around me are filling up but folks are keeping a seat in between me and them cause they dont know me and I'm a bearded black man

:yeshrug: I'm used to it, I understand

Next thing I know, professional slim ting gets up from where shes sitting in the row behind me and she comes and plops her sexy ass in the seat right next to me, talking about "I'm small so I can fit in right here":lolbron:

I'm like "yeah u small enough":russ:

And we have a good laugh

So the whole time shes there, she's looking in the other direction away from me like she ain't paying me no attention

She gave absolutely NO signs that she's interested

But guess what? I haven't been OBLIVIOUS in like 8 or 9 years, so she didn't have to give me any extra signs!!!! The fact that she sat next to me when she was already sitting somewhere else was enough! She was OBVIOUSLY getting close to me cause she wanted me to talk to her!!!!! Duh!!!!

The point of this story is.... STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD YOU DUSTY NEGROES AND DEVILS!!!!

STOP BEING OBLIVIOUS IN 2019!!!!

Yall make me sick!:hhh:

How you still oblivious after this long?

I started a convo with ole girl and we got to talking, traded numbers and the rest is history

Shes a judge :noah:. Brehs if I smash a judge that will be one for the history books :banderas: I wonder if she keep some cuffs at home

I texted her after she left

NEO: It was good talking to you

JUDGE: Likewise, you'll be seeing more of me hopefully

:banderas: brehs its THAT easy.

Even funnier thing is before she came and sat next to me, there was this high yella thick thing in the room that kept staring at a breh too

:banderas: I was trying to get both numbers but I logistically couldn't since we were all in the same room

But when thick girl was about to leave I made sure to be like "how u doing"

She turned around and looked back at a breh like :youngsabo: "I'm good and you"

I should have made an excuse to go to the bathroom and got her number too :noah:

But anyway the 2 morals here are

STOP BEING OBLIVIOUS.... OR ELSE :birdman:

AND

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE #HANDSOMEGANG :ohlawd::ahh:

I was with you until you tried to shyt on #ganggang
:birdman:

Some brehs cant help that our mind is on opposite shyt as the female.
Now if I noticed all you noticed, well damn I aint dumb now. But alot of replies in here ain't dealing with a chick switching her seat
:ufdup:

Aint no breh that oblivious unless he really got caught by surprise

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Every time this thread gets bumped with new stories, I get 2 feelings

The first one I will admit is
:mjlit::mjgrin: fukkery

But the second feeling is :francis::hhh::scust:
Out of sheer disgust for these men that's still doing this in 2019