Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Y’all keep bumping this thread reminding me of all this goofy shyt I did:snoop:
Freshman year of college I was at a party and this big titty flat booty white girl was on a young nikka dikk
I went upstairs to go smoke with the bros and she was rubbing on my chest telling me not to leave
My mans was like “Bruh you acting gay go handle ya business”
I tell him nah bro her ass kinda flat
My dumbass should’ve been getting topped off:snoop:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Freshman year of college I was at a party and this big titty flat booty white girl was on a young nikka dikk
I went upstairs to go smoke with the bros and she was rubbing on my chest telling me not to leave

I think the average dude is oblivious when a woman is too foward

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

LMAO theres a damn pattern going on here with these white girls..

Im happy i wasn't the only one tripping on the feee top LMAO.
:russ:

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
Too many stories and idk what story to tell so I’ll give y’all 2. 2016 I was in this junior DA program. We had walked outside to see how the police cars work and me being me I stood off to the side. Bam! This slim Mexican/White chick (colis enemies :russ:) named Raina just stands right next to me with a little smile on her face. Then at the graduation, I had to give a speech and of course I was hella nervous. But she actually laughed at everything I said. I didn’t think much of it at the time but now I’m like :ohhh: I wasn’t used to attractive females wanting to fw me so that’s why I didn’t act on it. I still try to look her up on Facebook to this day lol. And then last year when I was finishing up my high school career or whatever and there was this milk chocolate chubby chick:noah:. I don’t know what she is but I assume she’s polynesian/black. Anyways she’d alwaysss give me eyes when I walked in then she’d look away when I caught her. One day me and her were waiting to get picked up. Her ride slid on her and I was still waiting. As they drive by me and her locked eyes and she was looking at me like:krs::ahh::jawalrus::takedat:. Bruh tell me why after that I only seen her one more time and I never got to talk to her:snoop: I wanted to beat the breaks off her chubby self :to:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I just remembered another one, this was from a while ago
Shorty tapped on my shoulder in the corner store to tell me she liked my hair, was asking me where I get it done how long I had em and allat
I’m really thinking she trying to get dreads and that’s it, hit me like 2 hours later I was on some clown shyt

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I just remembered another one, this was from a while ago
Shorty tapped on my shoulder in the corner store to tell me she liked my hair, was asking me where I get it done how long I had em and allat
I’m really thinking she trying to get dreads and that’s it, hit me like 2 hours later I was on some clown shyt

I proly woulda did the same thing.
How we spos to know if you actually want advice or not?
:francis:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I’ve been avoiding the hell out of this thread not because of past regret but more so embarrassment of being an oblivious 16 year old teenager to the advances of girls.:mjlol:

One time in my chemistry class one of the popular boujee girls in school was ranting about how it was hard to find a down to earth guy. During her rant she turns to me and says:
“Black Haven do you know where I can find a guy like that:queen:

My oblivious ass responds with:
“I’m sure they’re out there you just have to keep looking and you will find them:myman:

I bullshyt you not she looked at me similar to this:mjtf:

and to make matters worse the gay dyke girl behind her tells me: “ :gucci:you was supposed to say you yourself fool:mindblown:

the popular girl responds with: “thank you!!!:dahell:

my expression was:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: the whole time after that conversation, I didn’t even want to pursue because I felt so stupid and embarrassed after the fact. I been trying to forget that shyt till this day.:russ:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I’ve been avoiding the hell out of this thread not because of past regret but more so embarrassment of being an oblivious 16 year old teenager to the advances of girls.:mjlol:

One time in my chemistry class one of the popular boujee girls in school was ranting about how it was hard to find a down to earth guy. During her rant she turns to me and says:
“Black Haven do you know where I can find a guy like that:queen:

My oblivious ass responds with:
“I’m sure they’re out there you just have to keep looking and you will find them:myman:

I bullshyt you not she looked at me similar to this:mjtf:

and to make matters worse the gay dyke girl behind her tells me: “ :gucci:you was supposed to say you yourself fool:mindblown:

the popular girl responds with: “thank you!!!:dahell:

my expression was:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: the whole time after that conversation, I didn’t even want to pursue because I felt so stupid and embarrassed after the fact. I been trying to forget that shyt till this day.:russ:

I probably today woulda still fell for the same shyt.

These women gotta realize that sometimes we can't distinguish between when they are actually looking for an answer to a question or just choosing.

Might as well just assume every girl you interact with is choosing up on you; that way whem they ask dumb questions like that, you already asume its her choosing

:yeshrug: