Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Fully regret not being with this lightskin girl after she sent me many signals. I was too late to act on them, I found out she got back with her ex.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Need a little more info.

Aint happen to me recently but i was reading a post on another page in here how a breh got 10% off his rental and the gps and other things free for the car; so i figured id raise the question.

I used to go to subway when i worked at walgreens and this mexican chick that would always play and talk to me would give me her lunch discount.
:yeshrug:

I know some brehs in here probably go to popeyes or something and the chick at the counter probably throws them extra shyt in the bag

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
It could be she is. But it could also just mean she's cool with you and not necessarily trying to hook up. But it's a sign to go try figure it out to see what the something is there.

Me personally, i dont cold approach so if it does happen then its just a THANK YOU from me.

I didnt get the discount but I've been in whole foods twice and had the black chick ringing me out asking questions because they see all the vegan shyt.
I always take it as them just making conversation. I worked as a cashier before and i know how boring it can be ringing up people with nothing to say.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Me personally, i dont cold approach so if it does happen then its just a THANK YOU from me.

I didnt get the discount but I've been in whole foods twice and had the black chick ringing me out asking questions because they see all the vegan shyt.
I always take it as them just making conversation. I worked as a cashier before and i know how boring it can be ringing up people with nothing to say.

The only advice I can tell you is. I intentionally did too much for a period just to accelerate my experience and knowledge base with women. Do the math how many women do you approach a month. Multiple by 120. That's your experience level ten years from now. You could approach 5 women every day and hit 150 experiences in a month. Doesn't matter if you win or not. You want the reference and the ability to discern what things mean so you don't have to get a second opinion.

So go out. Do too much. Gain experience. And then you'll have better perspective. Like I said it could go either way. Right now where I'm sitting at some karaoke bar some waitress Is telling me she'll be warm when I sing. I don't get too high or too low. Truth is 9 of them are on my hit list that I'm targeting and I've tiered them in threes She's tier two. And she never had this interest earlier. But we been cool. So I have to question motivation and how things will play out. Haven't mentioned the host. Ill shoot you her IG to peep photos, thought there's something to her but seen red flags of too many nikkas checking for her. And going out with them. So dating level is a not yet for me till clarity. So don't jump to conclusions. Just ask if you interested. If so pursue in a way. Keep your eyes open and the universe will answer your questions with the way things will play out. Don't be afraid if it's a miss.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Aint happen to me recently but i was reading a post on another page in here how a breh got 10% off his rental and the gps and other things free for the car; so i figured id raise the question.

I used to go to subway when i worked at walgreens and this mexican chick that would always play and talk to me would give me her lunch discount.

I know some brehs in here probably go to popeyes or something and the chick at the counter probably throws them extra shyt in the bag
Yeah you might've had something.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Yea when i worked with this half breed some years back. She was black and Latina and would make certain comments when no one else was around. But fukk it. I notice when women say shyt to get your attention time and time again, they'll eventually stop and start treating you like they were never into you