Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
yea, used to see this nice looking white chick at the gym before work ever so often.

1 day, I was finishing off by doing some leg raises and shes in front and to the left of me doing some DB Rows w/ her w/o partner.

they finish up, and their sitting there talking for a few mins while we keep making a lil bit of eye contact. after a few minutes she walks over to me between sets and strikes up a convo.

I forget how it starts, but it kind of ends w/ her asking me what im doing after my workout (had to go to work). then there was a silence and she said, ill see you next time.

what I didn't get in that moment of time, she was waiting for me to make my move and I didn't take it.

seen her once after that.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I think 19 or 20, can’t remeber for sure. Young but old enough to pick up hints.

I hate trying to make sense of hints though. I still struggle sometimes.
I guess I won't neg you this time:francis:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
So yesterday at work (security at a strip center) i was walking past this children dentist place and within 10 feet of the place, this woman outside wiping the window looked up and said "you smell good". I told her "well i did pass by earlier". She was like its something about your aura that smells good. I was like "i just been sweatin...". She tells me i still smell good tho.

I start to walkin off and tell her "lemme go in this building and get out this heat" she tell me to go head and get me some cool air and told me thank you for your hard work. I said alright and left.

She proly was just being nice and all that and i doubt she was choosing. She looked around 40 and im short and skinny.
:yeshrug:

Just felt like throwing that out there just in case and to reup the thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Remember when I was in college this girl I used to work with bumped into me on my way to class.

We chopped it up and she said "hey would you stop by and put together a table/desk for me. She had never shown any interest in me before.

I LITERALLY thought it was for that. We exchanged numbers too. I'm thinking we just catching up. A few days passed and I totally forgot to contact her. She text me (kind of upset) like " you said you would help me put that table together. I was like "oh shyt I did I'll come after class". I'm still totally oblivious :russ:.

So i stop by after my shift and she answered the door. She had an apartment too. I look over and it ain't shyt to fix.

Was a very nice night after but man I missed all the warning signs leading up to it.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:

:gucci: :picard:

I should neg you. :scust:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I remember around 6 or 8 years ago. I just gotten out of a bad relationship and quit my shyt ass job. I went to visit some family out of town. I flew up there and got a rental. The girl at the counter was cute, had a nice chocolate-caramel complexion, short, and a bunch of rings on her fingers, but was cheesing hard. So I ask for a GPS, EZ-Pass, and a charger to go with the car. Without asking for anything she gave me 25% off the GPS and EZ-Pass, the charger for free, and 10% off the car. I said 'thank you' and walked away.

I've been kicking myself every year thinking about that. The Lord blessed me with a do-over and I went and fukked that up and negged myself.

@BlvdBrawler - I don't have the right to judge you :mjcry:

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
yea, used to see this nice looking white chick at the gym before work ever so often.

1 day, I was finishing off by doing some leg raises and shes in front and to the left of me doing some DB Rows w/ her w/o partner.

they finish up, and their sitting there talking for a few mins while we keep making a lil bit of eye contact. after a few minutes she walks over to me between sets and strikes up a convo.

I forget how it starts, but it kind of ends w/ her asking me what im doing after my workout (had to go to work). then there was a silence and she said, ill see you next time.

what I didn't get in that moment of time, she was waiting for me to make my move and I didn't take it.

seen her once after that.
You have 0 game.

The p*ssy was basically on a platter.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Senior year of HS, we're all signing each other's yearbooks at the end of the year. Girl signs mine, leaves a really nice message along with her phone number. My oblivious self just figured she was being friendly and never followed up.

sAxD0uc.gif

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Haha, I don't know about the yearbook one, in like 2001 or 2000, freshmen in HS that was really common. This girl I was all in love with did that, and I came home and just stared at that page, she had a serious boyfriend, but we had a class together, and talked. Leaving your number was just kind of like following someone on instagram. We were close all of high school, our whole circle of friends, I never asked her out, but she had to have known.

Though, she asked me on vacation last year, to go to Spain with me, and we still talk, in different states, so maybe there was always something, or our relationship progressed and matured over the years.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Bump.

I still assume if a woman talks to me she is being friendly. shyt i do the same thing.

I mainly got the male bytch-face and my earphones in when im anywhere so maybe a woman dont get a chance to advance.
:yeshrug: