Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
My dad and I were seeing a movie so I went to the theater early to buy tickets, that way we wouldn't have to wait in line that night. I get to the front and ask for two tickets, and the girl behind the counter (who was exactly my type, physically) says:

Girl: Oh, I really want to see this movie! And this time works perfectly for my schedule. You're buying a ticket for me, huh? :inlove:

Me: :dwillhuh: Nah. *starts digging in pocket for ticket money*

Girl: Well if you were gonna take me to the movies, you would probably need my number, right? :whistle:

Me: Uhh, yeah that's how it works. Here you go *hands her money*

Her: I can get free snacks too so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Me: Word? I wish I got free snacks. Did the tickets print out?

Her: :dry: Yeah. I'm off at 9:30 so we should meet up if the person you're buying the ticket for doesn't show. Or we can do something later on. :scheme:

Me: Damn, working that late on a Friday probably sucks. *takes tickets* Have a good one.

We get to the theater at 9:45 and I notice there's a different girl at the counter as we walk past. Then I put it all together :snoop:
6 years later, this still the GOAT
:dead:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
 reminds me of back when black planet was hot, was talking to this sexy high yellow chic and we traded emails first

Used to do this sometimes before trading numbers

Anywayshes really interested sending e these long emails telling me about herself and what she likes

And the next email exchange I plan to tell her to give me her number

Except.... She never responded

.... Or so I thought.

One day last year I'm looking through old emails for something and I run across an unopened email from her like :ohhh:

She had gave me her number and everything and somehow I missed this email and didn't see it at the time 

But before fearless like I am, I looked her up to see where are they now:mjlit:

She gained like 40 or 50 lbs :francis:
BlackPlanet? That’s gotta be like 12-15 years ago
:russ:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Man I’m 25 and I just found out last year when a random broad at the bar comes up to you and says
“Do I know you from somewhere”
Or
“Hey”
She trying to break the ice and start a conversation. This whole time i’d Just say hey back and give em the :dahell: when they don’t say nothing else. Or i’d say “nah I never seen you” and keep it moving.

I think 19 or 20, can’t remeber for sure. Young but old enough to pick up hints.

I hate trying to make sense of hints though. I still struggle sometimes.

Yup. If I had known in my early 20s that women had little to no game (not that they need to have it), I would’ve cleaned up easily back then. I just assumed they were goofy or high when they would say “don’t I know you from somewhere?”

Plus, I brought into the stereotype that everyone thinks we all look alike. :russ::mjcry:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup. If I had known in my early 20s that women had little to no game (not that they need to have it), I would’ve cleaned up easily back then. I just assumed they were goofy or high when they would say “don’t I know you from somewhere?”

Plus, I brought into the stereotype that everyone thinks we all look alike. :russ::mjcry:
Exactly. I'm a very literal person so I take people at their word, which means I don't look for hints or indirect cues unless I'm trying to pick up on them. But in everyday conversation that results in hints flying over my head.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyways I was arranging my photos and doing batch uploads and ran across the pics she sent me that night, I am going through the pics like :ohlawd: this broad is so fine...then start hitting pics like "wait, I aint never see these before" :whoo::whoo:, start going through more and I'm like :ohlawd::noah:, then hit a next set like

tenor.gif

She had sent a gang of semi-nudes and full out nudes like what!

On one hand I was like :krs::noah::noah: but then reality quickly sunk in :to::to::to::to:. Because it was some random chat app, I guess I never checked to see what she sent after I fell asleep and looked like I was half asleep talking nonsense and laughing at her....when in reality she sent the nudes saying "it's all your baby" :damn::damn::snoop::snoop:

1P1g.gif
Denzel-Washington-Nope-Sad.gif