Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
The passive way females do things will have you like :wtf:
Man I’m 25 and I just found out last year when a random broad at the bar comes up to you and says
“Do I know you from somewhere”
Or
“Hey”
She trying to break the ice and start a conversation. This whole time i’d Just say hey back and give em the :dahell: when they don’t say nothing else. Or i’d say “nah I never seen you” and keep it moving.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Shyt might throw in a throw back. Must have been 13 or 14, this one family had like 3 daughters and they were all BAD :picard:

youngest one was my age and already making the 'rounds' in town plus I think my older bro was smashin at the time (for you millenials this was the 90s n was normal back then :whoa:)

Anyway I run into shorty and she got shorts with the zip open and can't remember if I zipped them up for her or she did it herself. But she's like did you see anything you like :steviej:... inside I'm like :damn: but on the outside I'm like yeah :win:

Then she's like come to my crib at so and so time during the week :leon: I'm like cool :win: inside I'm like :damn::damn::damn:

Day comes I literally walk passed her crib n keep it pushing :deadrose:

She sees me after that n just gives me the :beli:

Literally walked passed the puss :pachaha:

:mjcry:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:
This will go down as one of the funniest post I ever read :russ:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I am using this as a confession thread for therapy cause thinking back to these stories are PAINFUL :francis::francis::troll:

Saw a girl I been wanting to smash since high school the other day and she hit me with the :ufdup: when I tried to holla and never understood why...till

so backstory, we both liked each other in high school and messed around, but nothing serious at all :snoop:

So I left town to college and we still kept in contact and shorty kept looking like a real snack:wow::ehh:

I came back home after school was finished and she popped by real quick just to say hi and she was like :shaq: "you still look good"......so I was like :mjlit: it's time for some action! It was literally a 2 min hi and bye, but I started to talk to her on some random messenger app cause thats what she was using at time.

One night it was like 2 am and she was working at some TV station. So I'm there macking to her, but she is taking forever to respond and I'm like dropping asleep. So I say, send me some pics, lemme see how you aged over the years ....she is like :whoa::whoa: she doesn't have much of herself as she lost a bunch or whatever

so she takes forever to reply and I'm droppign asleep and she sends one with her and her ex, im like :dahell::camby: I told her "yo, I don't wanna see your ex:rudy:"

She is like :heh: ok. She starts sending me pics of her at college, some in sexy ass outfits :ahh::ahh: and I guess I dropped asleep

Hit her up on the phone next day and got this weird vibe, :lupe:. There is just these off-key convos taking place and in my head, I'm like I have no time for this nonsense as the roster is deep....but she was who I desired for yearrrrrs:ohlawd:

So we eventually we just went our ways and I was like :yeshrug: Ran into her a months ago and I was like :hhh: "Whats good" and she hit me with the :scust:...I'm like yo, why the passive-aggressive stuff. :dahell: She is like, you don't remember that night? Im like :mindblown: what are you talking about. We still chopped it up, but she had to leave.....I was still :mindblown:

Anyways I was arranging my photos and doing batch uploads and ran across the pics she sent me that night, I am going through the pics like :ohlawd: this broad is so fine...then start hitting pics like "wait, I aint never see these before" :whoo::whoo:, start going through more and I'm like :ohlawd::noah:, then hit a next set like

tenor.gif

She had sent a gang of semi-nudes and full out nudes like what!

On one hand I was like :krs::noah::noah: but then reality quickly sunk in :to::to::to::to:. Because it was some random chat app, I guess I never checked to see what she sent after I fell asleep and looked like I was half asleep talking nonsense and laughing at her....when in reality she sent the nudes saying "it's all your baby" :damn::damn::snoop::snoop:

1P1g.gif