Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I need some advice brehs:lupe:
I'm still seeing her and I'm ready to shoot my shot :lupe:
How do I strike up a regular convo with her without being too forced :lupe:
Ask open-ended questions to get her to talk about herself.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I was in Trader Joes to pick up some things, namely 10 minute Farro. I buy like 10 of em at once because each is like 4 servings and it is a more proteinaceous replacement for rice. I was in the checkout line and shorty leans over the counter and is like :shaq:whats this? So I explain what I just said and she's like so its easy to cook? And I go into it yeah, easier to cook than rice you can make how u make all your stuff. Then i check it and leave like :jawalrus: getting our diets right.

10m later in the car :ohhh:
I coulda played it to cook for her or something in her crib

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I was in Trader Joes to pick up some things, namely 10 minute Farro. I buy like 10 of em at once because each is like 4 servings and it is a more proteinaceous replacement for rice. I was in the checkout line and shorty leans over the counter and is like :shaq:whats this? So I explain what I just said and she's like so its easy to cook? And I go into it yeah, easier to cook than rice you can make how u make all your stuff. Then i check it and leave like :jawalrus: getting our diets right.

10m later in the car :ohhh:
I coulda played it to cook for her or something in her crib
You’re overthinking

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Not sure if I told this one yet.

But here ya go.

Was in the computer lab and I see one of the computer's was open. So I go over and see a head of long dark hair that I was vaguely familiar with. I'd seen either a fat latina or a fat white chick (looked kinda southern euro) smile at me few times and past it off. Never really got a good look at her body since my view was usually blocked by my computer or she far away.

I go over to the chair and notice it's mad cold in the lab. Make a quiet little remark to myself about it.

Heard someone on my right say "yeah it is".

I'm thinking to myself damn, you listening kinda hard but give her a generic reply...

Then I look and see who's talking.

Its the same chick I'd mentioned before but now I got a closer look and she inched her chair over a little bit.Her face was like a pale somewhat ugly white Ashley graham, she had a good smile. Her chin and square-jaw line had acne that was hidden with makeup, but overall a cute face if her chin cleared up. She wasn't ugly. The Jaw was really square though, it was distinctive.

To be honest the body was :whoo:as far as i could see. Thighs and ass was hanging off of the sides of the chair.

And that's when shyt went bad.

There was another breh sitting opposite on the other side of her that was like 6ft+, so I immediately discount myself thinking this might be his girl. I looked at him but he just cooling like:manny: minding his business.

A breh got nervous as fukk but outwards I was :jawalrus:.After she responded, I spent like 30 mins trying to come up with something witty to say instead of being able to latch onto the opening she gave me initially. She was humming and I go to the bathroom like twice and come back with some corny shyt about how she "Her humming was distracting"

:snoop:

She goes" Oh, sorry":dwillhuh:
but then I go "Naw, I didn't say I didn't like it:troll:"
and then I tell her she looks like a bio student:snoop:

and she answers back with her degree 'communications'.

I let the conversation die again and then she logs out, and she gets up slow. I thought she was a fairly husky white girl with a somewhat cute face and titties. I was wrong; she was like a skinner Ashley Graham bigger titties, curvier waist, and tall. She was like 5-10 or so.

:blessed::whoo::ohlawd:

She gives a quick smile, straightens out beside me, gave the breh the goat view, and walks out. And I'm too p*ssy to give her a farewell or attempt to ask for her number. Ya breh had a cheap virgin mobile flip phone in 2011 or 12.:snoop:

Was not getting numbers with that...

Never ever saw her again either.:mjgrin:

Anyway, lesson learned. Painfully.

There's only been a handful of thickems I seen, most of them 90% black. And I can only count on the one hand those who actually engaged in conversation with me or did shyt to get in my space purposely and I psych myself out hard. I know I'm going to the grave regretting this shyt. :mjcry:

I still wonder why she even bothered to talk or smile at me knowing I'm short as hell, but I'm not a female so I'm not gonna see it...

I guess that's not being oblivious but dropping the ball that hard sucks too.:francis::francis:

Dayum breh....reading this a second time and imagining it all...
I'm legit over here like :mjcry::sadcam::sadbron::snoop:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Practice with undesirable chicks you don't like, so when you finally meet a woman you like you have the skill set to talk to women

Its like a basketball player practices his game in training so when it's game time & it really matters his ready to play.

Like last night, was on the phone with some female on POF, she cute but personality we are not compatible, I just speak to here to improve my conversation with women.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Was in tjmaxx last week. Was looking at some clothes, some cute ass redbone walks by and says something, i got my headphones on so I'm just assuming she said excuse me or something and is looking at clothes too. She walks by again a couple times and I'm still not putting it together, too into the song I'm listening to. Now i get in line, we make eye contact a few times, then it hits me :ohhh: i was in the men's department, she wasn't over there to buy shyt. So now she's at the register and I'm still in line like:sadcam: hoping this lady at the other register hurry up, she paying for everything separately :mindblown: and she gotta bunch of shyt. Dude who was standing around decides to open his register but by the time i get there she already left. I quickly pay and walk out the store. She already pulling off. Run to my car hoping i can catch her at a light or something, she pulls into McDonald's across the street. Parking lot crowded and i already got food. :mjcry: just had to take the L.

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5."
and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

0sREem.gif

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

I was talking to my ex and something just hit me years later......sooooo oblivious.

I was the king of bootleg,so I could get just about anything.

The girl that I liked hardddd at the time was like :obama: can you come over and install Sims 4....I was like hell yea, smashed but still got my :troll: on and installed it on her computer

Couple days later her friend called me up and was like :mjgrin: I heard you got the Sims 4, can I come over your house and you install it on my computer :sas2:

I was like sureeeeeee :troll:, I even got the expansion pack. :snoop::snoop::snoop: it never once crossed my mind that she was OBVIOUSLY there to smash....especially since her friend probably told her I destroyed her in the sack.

:snoop::snoop::snoop: Here I am installing this game, while the girl sitting there like :why::why::why:
I chalk it up to maturity and being still fresh in the game....but looking back :picard::picard::picard:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

I was talking to my ex and something just hit me years later......sooooo oblivious.

The girl that I liked hardddd at the time was like :obama: can you come over and install Sims 4....I was like hell yea, smashed but still got my :troll: on and installed it on her computer

Couple days later her friend called me up and was like :mjgrin: I heard you got the Sims 4, can I come over your house and you install it on my computer :sas2:

I was like sureeeeeee :troll:, I even got the expansion pack. :snoop::snoop::snoop: it never once crossed my mind that she was OBVIOUSLY there to smash....especially since her friend probably told her I destroyed her in the sack.

:snoop::snoop::snoop: Here I am installing this game, while the girl sitting there like :why::why::why:
I chalk it up to maturity and being still fresh in the game....but looking back :picard::picard::picard:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....OMG!
I'm dying over here...
:deadmanny:

That was the best laugh I've had all day breh....lol

Dapped and repped!
:salute::heh::bryan:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Sounds like you were still sprung off the first one and ain’t even think fukking another chick. That happens.

Was she bad?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you were still sprung off the first one and ain’t even think fukking another chick. That happens.

Was she bad?
she was cool, had no t*ts but a nice lil shape.....but her friend :banderas::banderas: was exactly what I wanted, freak, pretty, had a nice nice body........but she would go on to break my heart..as she was a hoe:wow: hindsight my brehs , hindsight