Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The year was 05. I had just transferred in to UCLA. Strutting around campus I find there is actually a Common concert going on for free.
I go in and its a dope show full of many ladies, so i hang around afterward just chillin, then I get approached by a PAWG talmbout about she is actually from Chicago and came for Common but I look cool. I immediately go into a tirade about how Chicago is segregated and how its a big problem. I thought hey, we were in college right, so let me spit knowledge and let em know then. Shorty just looked at me like :hubie: and said ''Oh''......it was all downhill from there. I never recovered. A couple weeks later I see her in the school paper. She's on the UCLA volleyball team :snoop:. Should have broken that body half.

I gotta go back now and read some of these stories. Thread stinks of primetime f***ery.

Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah one time when i was younger this girl called me and said she was layin in bed and she saw a mouse and was scared and wanted me to come "protect" her. she told me the door was unlocked and to just come in and come upstairs. so i went over (i had just drank 2 40s before she called me cause i wasn't expectin no shyt like this) let myself in went upstairs and she instantly was like "your eyes red, you must be really high" i was like "yeah" even tho i was malt liquor drunk. and i laid in bed with this chick and smoked weed until i fell alseep like 20 minutes later and woke up to her poking me in the side and telling me i gotta leave.

thinking about this and typing it out hurt my soul brehs because i had a huge crush on this girl at the time like thought she was the girl i was going to marry and shyt. i was just too young and naive, i was trying to "nice" my way into some p*ssy when in reality i shoulda took that shyt.

Breh, i feel you. We were young. Experience is golden in life. I lost one like that too. Still think about her from time to time.:mjcry:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
was at who i refer to as my 2nd mom's house. she ran the local football and cheer teams so all the kids and parents knew her. we would have pool parties at her house and shyt. we had one and some of the kids stayed the night. this broad is all on my dikk and shyt, literally. grabbing it and everything but no condom, so no fukking, and she was cool on sucking. next morning we talking and somehow secretly she end up being my girlfriend, but that shyt is on the super low, like only me and her know, she was ugly and a slut, i had rep to maintain:manny:.

the broad lives down the street from me and I'm super cool with her fam, she had an older sister who i was crushing on hard, and i was cool with her brothers, I'd be over they house playing Playstation, watching i love new York and shyt. one day we're walking around our block which is a big ass circle basically, we're walking down the street and get older brother (although now i think they were just step siblings) drives by like :ufdup: and I'm like:merchant: but she ain't tripping. so we get in front of my house and she like :shaq: "i gotta condom in my pocket chris" my dumbass:mjgrin:"who did you plan on using it with?" the way she told me it was obvious i was the fall back plan, but why did i give a fukk?
full
we complete the circle and she goes home. remember she my secret girl, but we really didn't talk at all tbh. summer vacation starts and i get a call from one of my boys saying they finna smash these hoes come through, she was one of them:skip:she gotta walk past my house to get there so i go into the garage and bullshyt so i can catch her. i catch her like :skip:"where you going? " she like "my friends house:usure:" I'm like "my boys already told me what's going on, what you going for?:mjgrin:" i forgot what she told me. but it was 3 hoes and with me 3 nikkas. they already over there i walk there shortly after and ring the door, nobody answer. :francis: call these nikkas, nobody answer. :francis:it's a so cal summer so it's like 100+ I'm in jeans and shyt sweating my ass off and these nikkas acting like hoes. i later find out the 3rd broad flaked and my girl's friend told them don't answer because age ain't like me. so one of my boys fukked my girl without even knowing she was my girl. :mjcry:

but remember i said i was crushing on the sister so shyt was:manny: to me, i thought fukking her woulda fukked shyt up with me and the sis anyway. shortly after she moved to the south to give live with her mom and i heard she had a baby.

that's summer 07 fast forward a year now we outta high school. got the older sis in my car sitting in front of my empty house. ask her what she tryna do, she says she don't know, shyt gets awkward, then i take her home. think on that shyt later like :snoop: she was tryna go inside the house.

few months layer she back in my car, she tryna get high and i got the weed:shaq:. my dumbass couldn't roll a blunt went through a whole pack of swishers without rolling one. bytch like you know what, can you just drop me off at this party. i do it in shame. :snoop:

ran into her at a funeral last year, all on my dikk. text for a while, set up a time to come through:steviej: then bytch flaked and stopped responding. :mjcry: thought for sure i was in it this time.
You couldn't roll up a swisher famo? A SWISHER breh:gucci:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The year was 05. I had just transferred in to UCLA. Strutting around campus I find there is actually a Common concert going on for free.
I go in and its a dope show full of many ladies, so i hang around afterward just chillin, then I get approached by a PAWG talmbout about she is actually from Chicago and came for Common but I look cool. I immediately go into a tirade about how Chicago is segregated and how its a big problem. I thought hey, we were in college right, so let me spit knowledge and let em know then. Shorty just looked at me like :hubie: and said ''Oh''......it was all downhill from there. I never recovered. A couple weeks later I see her in the school paper. She's on the UCLA volleyball team :snoop:. Should have broken that body half.

I gotta go back now and read some of these stories. Thread stinks of primetime f***ery.
Never drop knowledge on a bytch in that setting, ain't nothing that turns women at parties off more than some intellectual shyt. I did something similar one time, I was at the function and I started talking to this baddie bout the Nation of Gods and Earths:snoop:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
16 years old this white girl iwanted to fukk so bad c ame over and wanted me to burn her a cd

got a list already and then i was like "anything else??"(meth damon status)

'yes, "i can tell you wanna fukk"' just looking right at me.

me: "alright i'll look"
follow up to this old ass post

I wasn't oblivious I was just too :damn: to react.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Never drop knowledge on a bytch in that setting, ain't nothing that turns women at parties off more than some intellectual shyt. I did something similar one time, I was at the function and I started talking to this baddie bout the Nation of Gods and Earths:snoop:

Got it fam. :salute:
I had no idea what I was doing at the time, but i'm wiser now. Move like Kyzer now.