Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I did this before

met this chic that was feeling me and I started feeling her out on some social political stuff like real life was a Love Jones movie or somethin :mjlol:
real talk I blame movies for my past ignorance. There does not have to be any witty banter at all. If she wants it she will let you know.....Love Jones though....

Larenz tate managed to give Nia that Long in the end. :takedat:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Here's one from Saturday but the thing is I wasn't oblivious at all I just bytched up the inner bytch nikka in me decided to come out after being dormant for a couple years anyway I was in the mall feeling and looking good "my fellow gym brehs know what I'm talking about :salute:" I'm walk around and in the corner of my eye I see a chick she had to be between 19-21 she was about an 8 her body was nice with a nice face:ohlawd: while I'm walking i sensed her behind me so she decided to walk in front of me the way she was walking she basically showing off her ass to me if that make sense then she glanced over her shoulder with a smirk sending me a nonverbal signal like talk to me stupid but I didn't say shyt I just froze up that shyt still bothers me.:martin:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The year was 05. I had just transferred in to UCLA. Strutting around campus I find there is actually a Common concert going on for free.
I go in and its a dope show full of many ladies, so i hang around afterward just chillin, then I get approached by a PAWG talmbout about she is actually from Chicago and came for Common but I look cool. I immediately go into a tirade about how Chicago is segregated and how its a big problem. I thought hey, we were in college right, so let me spit knowledge and let em know then. Shorty just looked at me like :hubie: and said ''Oh''......it was all downhill from there. I never recovered. A couple weeks later I see her in the school paper. She's on the UCLA volleyball team :snoop:. Should have broken that body half.

I gotta go back now and read some of these stories. Thread stinks of primetime f***ery.

I just visualized this in my mind:ohlawd:

I know exactly that type of situation. When at a concert you gotta talk strictly music or what's happening after the concert. :manny:

But it was a Common concert so I understand where you were coming from :hubie:

It might've worked if she was black though

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just visualized this in my mind:ohlawd:

I know exactly that type of situation. When at a concert you gotta talk strictly music or what's happening after the concert. :manny:

But it was a Common concert so I understand where you were coming from :hubie:

It might've worked if she was black though

Yo. Thats that line though. Really thats the perfect line to say. All I had to say was ''what are you doing after the concert'' Thats it. That would have been a good opening line cux the concert was really almost wrapping up......... :francis:
Yeah. She from Chicago, Common from Chicago, I thought hey let me start there. :francis:

Daps
face-hit-blown-pop.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The shyt is basically a manual now..:mjgrin: No more excuses....:usure: If you a Coli nikka and post in this thread bout a missed opportunity..you getting negged on site :ufdup:

I can't argue this logic ... but rest assured somebody is going to miss an opportunity in ways we never thought possible.

I'm still :mindblown: about Babylon 5. Will never think of/look at that show the same.