Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:manny: I like to think it's because I'm charming and a joy to be around. Honestly though I don't really know since I'm pretty oblivious to these situations...
Nah it's cuz you're not trying or being a thirsty breh. You get the guard down just being on that level and that allow you a better level of access to people sometimes. I feel that's why men in relationships often feel more "wanted". You're not carrying around that single guy thirst and your confident cuz you already got something going for you. All that shows outwardly to people. Think of how you interact with women as a single breh vs when you are taken..

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
See....that's the shyt I'll never understand about females.
You have the guts to post up right next to a dude...why not fukkin say SOMETHING!?!?!?
They're either extremely lazy, extremely cocky, extremely sociopathic....or a fukkin combination of them all!

fukkin confusing shyt....
learn to read the signs. save yourself time. women do actually approach but not often.. most times they will throw you and opening and watch what you do.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
was at who i refer to as my 2nd mom's house. she ran the local football and cheer teams so all the kids and parents knew her. we would have pool parties at her house and shyt. we had one and some of the kids stayed the night. this broad is all on my dikk and shyt, literally. grabbing it and everything but no condom, so no fukking, and she was cool on sucking. next morning we talking and somehow secretly she end up being my girlfriend, but that shyt is on the super low, like only me and her know, she was ugly and a slut, i had rep to maintain:manny:.

the broad lives down the street from me and I'm super cool with her fam, she had an older sister who i was crushing on hard, and i was cool with her brothers, I'd be over they house playing Playstation, watching i love new York and shyt. one day we're walking around our block which is a big ass circle basically, we're walking down the street and get older brother (although now i think they were just step siblings) drives by like :ufdup: and I'm like:merchant: but she ain't tripping. so we get in front of my house and she like :shaq: "i gotta condom in my pocket chris" my dumbass:mjgrin:"who did you plan on using it with?" the way she told me it was obvious i was the fall back plan, but why did i give a fukk?
full
we complete the circle and she goes home. remember she my secret girl, but we really didn't talk at all tbh. summer vacation starts and i get a call from one of my boys saying they finna smash these hoes come through, she was one of them:skip:she gotta walk past my house to get there so i go into the garage and bullshyt so i can catch her. i catch her like :skip:"where you going? " she like "my friends house:usure:" I'm like "my boys already told me what's going on, what you going for?:mjgrin:" i forgot what she told me. but it was 3 hoes and with me 3 nikkas. they already over there i walk there shortly after and ring the door, nobody answer. :francis: call these nikkas, nobody answer. :francis:it's a so cal summer so it's like 100+ I'm in jeans and shyt sweating my ass off and these nikkas acting like hoes. i later find out the 3rd broad flaked and my girl's friend told them don't answer because age ain't like me. so one of my boys fukked my girl without even knowing she was my girl. :mjcry:

but remember i said i was crushing on the sister so shyt was:manny: to me, i thought fukking her woulda fukked shyt up with me and the sis anyway. shortly after she moved to the south to give live with her mom and i heard she had a baby.

that's summer 07 fast forward a year now we outta high school. got the older sis in my car sitting in front of my empty house. ask her what she tryna do, she says she don't know, shyt gets awkward, then i take her home. think on that shyt later like :snoop: she was tryna go inside the house.

few months layer she back in my car, she tryna get high and i got the weed:shaq:. my dumbass couldn't roll a blunt went through a whole pack of swishers without rolling one. bytch like you know what, can you just drop me off at this party. i do it in shame. :snoop:

ran into her at a funeral last year, all on my dikk. text for a while, set up a time to come through:steviej: then bytch flaked and stopped responding. :mjcry: thought for sure i was in it this time.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
was at who i refer to as my 2nd mom's house. she ran the local football and cheer teams so all the kids and parents knew her. we would have pool parties at her house and shyt. we had one and some of the kids stayed the night. this broad is all on my dikk and shyt, literally. grabbing it and everything but no condom, so no fukking, and she was cool on sucking. next morning we talking and somehow secretly she end up being my girlfriend, but that shyt is on the super low, like only me and her know, she was ugly and a slut, i had rep to maintain:manny:. the broad lives down the street from me and I'm super cool with her fam, she had an older sister who i was crushing on hard, and i was cool with her brothers, I'd be over they house playing Playstation, watching i love new York and shyt. one day we're walking around our block which is a big ass circle basically, we're walking down the street and get older brother (although now i think they were just step siblings) drives by like :ufdup: and I'm like:merchant: but she ain't tripping. so we get in front of my house and she like :shaq: "i gotta condom in my pocket chris" my dumbass:mjgrin:"who did you plan on using it with?" the way she told me it was obvious i was the fall back plan, but why did i give a fukk?
full
we complete the circle and she goes home. remember she my secret girl, but we really didn't talk at all tbh. summer vacation starts and i get a call from one of my boys saying they finna smash these hoes come through, she was one of them:skip:she gotta walk past my house to get there so i go into the garage and bullshyt so i can catch her. i catch her like :skip:"where you going? " she like "my friends house:usure:" I'm like "my boys already told me what's going on, what you going for?:mjgrin:" i forgot what she told me. but it was 3 hoes and with me 3 nikkas. they already over there i walk there shortly after and ring the door, nobody answer. :francis: call these nikkas, nobody answer. :francis:it's a so cal summer so it's like 100+ I'm in jeans and shyt sweating my ass off and shyt. and these nikkas acting like hoes. i later find out the 3rd broad flaked and the broads friend told them don't answer. so one of my boys fukked my girl without even knowing she was my girl. :mjcry: but remember i said i was crushing on the sister so shyt was:manny: to me, i thought fukking her woulda fukked shyt up with me and the sis anyway. shortly after she moved to the south to give live with her mom and i heard she had a baby.

that's summer 07 fast forward a year now we outta high school. got the older sis in my car sitting in front of my empty house. ask her what she tryna do, she says she don't know, shyt gets awkward, then i take her home. think on that shyt later like :snoop: she was tryna go inside the house.

few months layer she back in my car, she tryna get high and i got the weed:shaq:. my dumbass couldn't roll a blunt went through a whole pack of swishers without rolling one. bytch like you know what, can you just drop me off at this party. i do it in shame. :snoop:

ran into her at a funeral last year, all on my dikk. text for a while, set up a time to come through:steviej: then bytch flaked and stopped responding. :mjcry: thought for sure i was in it this time.
Damn! :wow:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was at who i refer to as my 2nd mom's house. she ran the local football and cheer teams so all the kids and parents knew her. we would have pool parties at her house and shyt. we had one and some of the kids stayed the night. this broad is all on my dikk and shyt, literally. grabbing it and everything but no condom, so no fukking, and she was cool on sucking. next morning we talking and somehow secretly she end up being my girlfriend, but that shyt is on the super low, like only me and her know, she was ugly and a slut, i had rep to maintain:manny:. the broad lives down the street from me and I'm super cool with her fam, she had an older sister who i was crushing on hard, and i was cool with her brothers, I'd be over they house playing Playstation, watching i love new York and shyt. one day we're walking around our block which is a big ass circle basically, we're walking down the street and get older brother (although now i think they were just step siblings) drives by like :ufdup: and I'm like:merchant: but she ain't tripping. so we get in front of my house and she like :shaq: "i gotta condom in my pocket chris" my dumbass:mjgrin:"who did you plan on using it with?" the way she told me it was obvious i was the fall back plan, but why did i give a fukk?
full
we complete the circle and she goes home. remember she my secret girl, but we really didn't talk at all tbh. summer vacation starts and i get a call from one of my boys saying they finna smash these hoes come through, she was one of them:skip:she gotta walk past my house to get there so i go into the garage and bullshyt so i can catch her. i catch her like :skip:"where you going? " she like "my friends house:usure:" I'm like "my boys already told me what's going on, what you going for?:mjgrin:" i forgot what she told me. but it was 3 hoes and with me 3 nikkas. they already over there i walk there shortly after and ring the door, nobody answer. :francis: call these nikkas, nobody answer. :francis:it's a so cal summer so it's like 100+ I'm in jeans and shyt sweating my ass off and shyt. and these nikkas acting like hoes. i later find out the 3rd broad flaked and the broads friend told them don't answer. so one of my boys fukked my girl without even knowing she was my girl. :mjcry: but remember i said i was crushing on the sister so shyt was:manny: to me, i thought fukking her woulda fukked shyt up with me and the sis anyway. shortly after she moved to the south to give live with her mom and i heard she had a baby.

nikka spacebar

:damn:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
learn to read the signs. save yourself time. women do actually approach but not often.. most times they will throw you and opening and watch what you do.

I ignore all that shyt. Thats why i gets no booty.
:yeshrug:

If its not blunt then im assuming she's just being friendly and talking to talk

Ark

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Anambra
This is definitely the most entertaining thread I've read on thecoli, I laughed hard throughout almost every page

I was at my homie's house w/ this chick I was friends with and my other homie. Everybody boutta sleep and there's only one spare bed, so we played rock paper scissors for it an I won. So shorty asks me if she can share the bed with me. I like to talk a lot of shyt so I was just tryna rub it in her face that she lost, so I'm telling her ion know, I'm boutta be sprawled all over this bytch. She asking me like "Please c'mon like just give me a 1/4th of the space. My dumbass keeps telling her I need to be comfortable:snoop:
So she says fukk it and goes downstairs to sleep on the couch w/ the :stopitslime: face
I'm getting ready to hit sleep mode and it hit a nikka like
kvpaw.gif

So I walk downstairs to get some water and I try to play it cool hoping she'll ask one more time.
Telling her "Yo back finna be sore as shyt tomorrow :sas2:."
I think this just pissed her off even more cause she just hit me w/ the :beli: and rolled over
Now that I think about it, I've probably had like 3 chances to pipe this broad:mjcry:

:palm:
Can somebody hand me a cane, I wish I could whip ur a$$ through d internet right now

I still kick my self to this day.

So before freshman year in college I met this chick and found out we were going to the same school. She was bad af. She had that Rihanna bad girl sex appeal. She was a track runner so her body was :wow:

So after the first day of class in college she finds out we are staying in the same dorm. She texts me one day to come over and help her with some of her math homework. She had her own room and she was in there with a shirt on and booty shorts. So we are doing homework and she tells me she just got a new tattoo on her neck.

I go to see and she tells me, "You have to get closer." And then she kinda pulled my head towards her. My Dumbass was just like "Oh that's nice." :troll:

So then she says I can watch TV and sit on her bed bc her chair was weak. So her bed was high and as I'm sitting there she comes and stands between my legs. Her back was rubbing against my dikk at that point. But Idk if she is friendly or what. So I stupidly just sat there and watched TV like a fukking idiot.

Then I told her that I had to go because I had an early class. After that she never spoke to me again.
I asked her friend who was my friend too, what was up and she told me that she wanted me to fukk her, but thought I dissed her. :sadcam: After that I tried to hit her up again, but to no avail. SMH

:dahell:
The post made me wanna soulclap a nikka, how was ur dikk able to stay calm and let u not to react :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Chi City
I think I been fukking up for a while where this one chick is concerned. I see this one chick at the school my nephew attends and for the last couple of years we speak a decent amount but not everyday. In October of 2015 after I lost another 40 pounds and she saw me for the first time she said I looked good with the weight I dropped but it wasn't liked I didn't look good before, this past November she asked me about my plans for Thanksgiving and she told me hers. I feel that I fukked up not shooting that shot both times but definitely that last one.:snoop:

I have an update for this one, last week I volunteered to chaperone for a trip that they were having for the kids and this woman was one of the chaperones that was assigned to my nephews class along with me. I made sure to sit next to her on the bus so we could talk also ate lunch with her as well, was definitely getting vibes that she was waiting for me to make a move and I did.

Daps
Reppin
Chi City
Later that night she sent a text and we had a brief exchange followed up by her sending me another short text on Monday. I took charge Thursday morning and while we were talking she was telling me that her and daughter were going to be doing something yesterday but not Saturday. I told her to have a great time and she said thanks and that was it:snoop:. I felt that I fukked up not trying to see what was up on Saturday so I talked to her again yesterday and now we're supposed to be going out later today.