Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The milf next door

My mom's had an acquaintance in the hood who was this other Jamaican lady younger than my mom. She would come hang at my house sometimes. I never really took notice of her. One day my mother asked me to go drop something off at her place she had prolly borrowed.

When I showed up at the door I wasn't ready. She came to the door in he smallest bra and booty shorts busting at the seams. I was doing everything in my power to stop my head from panning up and down for the mental notes. :lawd:

I was a teen at the time. This woman probably in her thirties. She had one hand on the frame of the door just posing n asked me to come in. I was unprepared and in shock for the most part. Never saw this coming... I declined the offer and walked away feeling confused like wtf just happened. I never knew she had it in her.

I didn't see much of her for a while then ran into her at the bus stop one day and she stopped to have a long ass talk with me. Again I was :mindblown: because we weren't close. Took me a while to process the fact that she was tryna give me an in and was game. I let her be on her way and never saw her again :mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I
need to add a story to this thread............
So, me and this chick had been talking/kickin it for about a month and half, we had been ex-coworkers and friends for about 3yrs, always flirting with each other. She was 5'5", 125lbs, C size t*ts, lil pudge on the stomach and :whoo: fat ass, brehs no lie from the waist down this was her:

Sooo she texts me one day at work to find out what time I got off work and if I had plans, I told her 6 and no plans, she said she was gonna come through, I was like cool. I was lightweight heated about a talk we had earlier, she kept joking about putting me in the friendzone, I wanted to get that straightened out, perfect timing since she was coming over. She shows up with t-shirt and cotton leggings like the ones in the IG pic above and proceeds to tell me she accidentally left her panties in the car :jbhmm:. She brought over a bootleg movie and wanted to watch it, so I throw it in the PS3, and all the while she is being mad flirty, I still stewing about this friendzone convo we had the other day. All of sudden the PS3 kicks up a warning about bootleg disc and stopped the movie, I said fukk it and threw on some music, she got comfy and laid across me on the couch. I start to give her a massage and she is getting into it, I tell this would be way more comfortable in the bedroom. We head back there, I fire up some music and continue the massage, all of we start making out, then she rolls on top of me and shoves her tongue in my mouth and we are going at it. About 10min of kissing, rolling around, and biting necks and lips, she is on top of me, I run my hands down her back to her grab her ass :noah:, moving the leggings down as well. We start making out again heavily, biting, and leaving marks on each other necks, I'm literally rock hard right now, still had my jean shorts on for some reason :snoop:. I'm still doing a bit of a massage on her back and ass, leggings off at this point, she starts to ride me through my jeans, grinding getting into it, every so often I'll give her ass a solid hard smack, she'd let out a little scream and go harder. All the while I didn't realize she was getting herself off from grinding up against the jeans and everything else we was doing. She finished and hopped off and rolled over on to the bed and said she was done, breathing all hard. Yes, brehs, I still had my jeans on :mjcry:. I honestly did not expect her to bring the her sexual side over to my house like that, cause she would always flirt and then pull away giving mixed signals. She mentioned it a few days after like "most men would have taken advantage of that situation", I'm like "you're right, I honestly didn't know you wanted to take it there".

A few weeks later it happened again, this time we ended up fukking :ohlawd: :noah: :whew: all over the bedroom, I was ready. Next day were official, coupled up, in a relationship, sex a few times a week.

Almost negged you breh :whew:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
PART 1

When I was younger I worked a retail gig. Was hanging out with the girls at work friend zoning myself really I wasn't tryna hit and was mostly clueless..

I'm the type of nikka to go to the movies alone. One day after work I was gonna watch a movie and one of my coworkers said she'd like to come so I invited her not thinking anything of it. We go down to the theatre and cop tickets with time to kill and I decided I wanted to eat so we sat at a Chinese spot close by. We're talking and mid conversation girl goes wow I never been on a "date" to a place like this! I'm like :dwillhuh: (bish u asked to come along :francis:). I wasn't aware I had asked her out on a date. After we ate and went to the movies she started putting the moves on me leaning on the shoulder. At this point I'm fully aware what's going on but I froze up. After that we chatted and I took her home but she began to be more forward at work. Changing infront of me into just her underwear while only the 2 of us are in the staff area and telling me about her appointment's to get a Brazilian. I never engaged :snoop:

One day one of our other co-workers was having a party and I invited this girl.. now the other girls at work didn't like her (y'all will soon find out why). She came and immediately claimed her spot next to me all night. Legs on my lap flirting etc. The other girls were just giving pure dirty looks and I'm catching that, one girl even left the party in disgust... Later the girl who threw the party got into a beef with her claiming she puked in the bathroom sink. They started going in on me saying I'm making out with puke breath... Kicked her out and I was like :manny: I walk her to a cab knowing she only came to hang out with me and the girl flat out said that she'd rather be having sex right now than at this party. I gave her a blank stare n goodnight and threw her in the cab. :snoop:

I don't know what in the fukking hell I was thinking but when I left that party later on that night I was drunk horny and angry as fukk.

Aint no way in hell no woman that i know gone tell me she rather be having sex right now and im gone not try her.
:francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Aint no way in hell no woman that i know gone tell me she rather be having sex right now and im gone not try her.
:francis:
I was a young dummy scheming on the girl who was throwing the party while i had a guaranteed lay. I ended up bent as hell on the ride home... Worst part is we were next to a park we didn't have to go far. We coulda did our thing and even came back

My uncle said always go the guaranteed puss

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
PART 1

When I was younger I worked a retail gig. Was hanging out with the girls at work friend zoning myself really I wasn't tryna hit and was mostly clueless..

I'm the type of nikka to go to the movies alone. One day after work I was gonna watch a movie and one of my coworkers said she'd like to come so I invited her not thinking anything of it. We go down to the theatre and cop tickets with time to kill and I decided I wanted to eat so we sat at a Chinese spot close by. We're talking and mid conversation girl goes wow I never been on a "date" to a place like this! I'm like :dwillhuh: (bish u asked to come along :francis:). I wasn't aware I had asked her out on a date. After we ate and went to the movies she started putting the moves on me leaning on the shoulder. At this point I'm fully aware what's going on but I froze up. After that we chatted and I took her home but she began to be more forward at work. Changing infront of me into just her underwear while only the 2 of us are in the staff area and telling me about her appointment's to get a Brazilian. I never engaged :snoop:

One day one of our other co-workers was having a party and I invited this girl.. now the other girls at work didn't like her (y'all will soon find out why). She came and immediately claimed her spot next to me all night. Legs on my lap flirting etc. The other girls were just giving pure dirty looks and I'm catching that, one girl even left the party in disgust... Later the girl who threw the party got into a beef with her claiming she puked in the bathroom sink. They started going in on me saying I'm making out with puke breath... Kicked her out and I was like :manny: I walk her to a cab knowing she only came to hang out with me and the girl flat out said that she'd rather be having sex right now than at this party. I gave her a blank stare n goodnight and threw her in the cab. :snoop:

I don't know what in the fukking hell I was thinking but when I left that party later on that night I was drunk horny and angry as fukk.

You had to be home like...

giphy.gif

The milf next door

My mom's had an acquaintance in the hood who was this other Jamaican lady younger than my mom. She would come hang at my house sometimes. I never really took notice of her. One day my mother asked me to go drop something off at her place she had prolly borrowed.

When I showed up at the door I wasn't ready. She came to the door in he smallest bra and booty shorts busting at the seams. I was doing everything in my power to stop my head from panning up and down for the mental notes. :lawd:

I was a teen at the time. This woman probably in her thirties. She had one hand on the frame of the door just posing n asked me to come in. I was unprepared and in shock for the most part. Never saw this coming... I declined the offer and walked away feeling confused like wtf just happened. I never knew she had it in her.

I didn't see much of her for a while then ran into her at the bus stop one day and she stopped to have a long ass talk with me. Again I was :mindblown: because we weren't close. Took me a while to process the fact that she was tryna give me an in and was game. I let her be on her way and never saw her again :mjcry:

:damn: :snoop:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I was a young dummy scheming on the girl who was throwing the party while i had a guaranteed lay. I ended up bent as hell on the ride home... Worst part is we were next to a park we didn't have to go far. We coulda did our thing and even came back

How old is young?
:patrice:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Same here brehs...

:mjcry:

I was oblivious as fukk in my teens, once had a fine ass latina come outside and sit right next to for at least 15 mins while I was waiting for my homie in LA. She didnt say anything just sat there waiting for me to spit some game. My homie got there and I went back into the party (quinceneria) later and saw her macking it up with some random ass dude that picked her up later. That was one of the first of many times. Girls would come around and stand around me at clubs and parties sometimes.. and i would just stay to myself.

See....that's the shyt I'll never understand about females.
You have the guts to post up right next to a dude...why not fukkin say SOMETHING!?!?!?
They're either extremely lazy, extremely cocky, extremely sociopathic....or a fukkin combination of them all!

fukkin confusing shyt....

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Are you brehs having recent experiences?
Everybody seem to mention what happened once upon a time. Of course a teenager might be oblivious due to a lack of experience.

As for me, i sometimes think WHAT IF SHE IS CHOOSING but i end up charging it to her just being a friendly person. Im not unconfident. I know how to chat it up with women and make them laugh.:yeshrug: but im not gone assume that because the cashier smiled and looked at me that i was oblivious because the reciept she handed me took a split second longer to leave her hands to mine.
:yeshrug:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
See....that's the shyt I'll never understand about females.
You have the guts to post up right next to a dude...why not fukkin say SOMETHING!?!?!?
They're either extremely lazy, extremely cocky, extremely sociopathic....or a fukkin combination of them all!

fukkin confusing shyt....

Like u supposed to notice her as if its not a ton of women at the club in the same vicinity

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:mjlol:
That ain't nothing compared to a chic that sent me nudes

And even called me one day talking about she needs to have sex for a week straight with no condoms

Then when I tried her, told me that we're just friends

:mjlol:

fukkin females breh.
:martin:

She might be playing games and tryna see how hard you gone try or she might be wanting you to press her so she can come up with an excuse to let you fukk so she's safe in her own mind at the end.

I think you shouldve tried to get her drunk so that could her excuse to fukk you and have an excuse to why she did
:yeshrug:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Uncle is a wise man.