Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Naw I know when a woman finds me attractive and is open to hearing me spit.

This one chick I see around the way just stared me down outside while I was on the phone :snoop: she been interested for months but I keep avoiding her cuz I got a gal like Lawrence off Insecure.

You ladies need to shout out us men who keep it 100% faithful :mjcry:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
The chick working at Chipotle said she liked my shirt

Steppin-Lasers.jpg

I asked her what her favorite album was

She put her down and started helping the other customers :russ:

Ya blew it...she said she liked your shirt...not that she knew anything about the band.
:francis:

Shoulda eased her back and let her get a listen...then get her number.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Ya blew it...she said she liked your shirt...not that she knew anything about the band.
:francis:

Shoulda eased her back and let her get a listen...then get her number.

i didnt even wanna push it. she looked 6-8 years younger than me :huhldup: ppl say i look 10 years younger than i actually am :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Chi City
I think I been fukking up for a while where this one chick is concerned. I see this one chick at the school my nephew attends and for the last couple of years we speak a decent amount but not everyday. In October of 2015 after I lost another 40 pounds and she saw me for the first time she said I looked good with the weight I dropped but it wasn't liked I didn't look good before, this past November she asked me about my plans for Thanksgiving and she told me hers. I feel that I fukked up not shooting that shot both times but definitely that last one.:snoop:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Naw I know when a woman finds me attractive and is open to hearing me spit.

This one chick I see around the way just stared me down outside while I was on the phone :snoop: she been interested for months but I keep avoiding her cuz I got a gal like Lawrence off Insecure.

You ladies need to shout out us men who keep it 100% faithful :mjcry:

Word on the street is they want you too.
:sas2:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Precisely!
Some older lady in my church, for the second week in a row, held my hand and told me she thought I was sooooo handosme.
I'm fixing to get in them granny panties if she keep it up.
:shaq::demonic::banderas:

She might just be being friendly.
U know how them older women are
:yeshrug:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I think I been fukking up for a while where this one chick is concerned. I see this one chick at the school my nephew attends and for the last couple of years we speak a decent amount but not everyday. In October of 2015 after I lost another 40 pounds and she saw me for the first time she said I looked good with the weight I dropped but it wasn't liked I didn't look good before, this past November she asked me about my plans for Thanksgiving and she told me hers. I feel that I fukked up not shooting that shot both times but definitely that last one.:snoop:

She mightve been making convo
:yeshrug: