Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
*Waves white flag*

IRL context, body language, etc., even if subtle, gets the message across to a receptive/observant/engaged man...:jawalrus: IJS.

I've flirted with a gang of women.
We can't read those things u just mentioned.
Now a dude chasing ass might "pick up" on it cuz he's shooting his shot at damn near all women.
So those little signs are void because he's trying any woman that's acting a tad over regular

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
In high school it was "testing day" for seniors and all underclassmen didn't have to be in until 11 or some shyt so before then everyone is just outside bullshytting . Anyway there was a female that I had in my speech class that was obviously feeling me that was outside too and literally everywhere I would go she would follow me.I walk around corner,she's right behind me.I walk to the store ,she's two steps behind me.Anyway at some point Chris Douglass Roberts walked up to her and asked her if I was her boyfriend and she replied "yes"

nikka I turned around with so much disgust I almost swung on her and said ":gucci:No the fukk I'm not". Breh looked at me with the:pachaha: and put his unsuccessful bid in (She lost)

Deadass I didn't see that girl for the rest of the school year ...I probably made her drop out of high school ..she wasn't even ugly I just hated that damn school and the ppl
In it :beli: I would chalk it up to being a dumbass freshman but I was on that shyt for years after.Wasnt until I was like 17 went everything really clicked for me

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
For me this is funny cause in a 2 month spans opposite things happen

I go visit this chick in December, in atl with my cousin, and we go back to the air Bonn and she go do her make up shyt so I feel I'm in the bathroom with her and talking and she lets me touch all over her ass, hugging and taking pics but, she isn't saying shyt, no kind of flirting she not touching me back, now I'm concerned cause I can't tell if she just getting scared but afraid to say something, we go in a room I give her a massage and everything and try to kiss on her and she gives me this super weird as stare for like 3 seconds, and at that point I was lost as fukk, she probably was just being lazy and wanted me to just be over aggressive but I was like fukk it I wasn't gonna force anything

Ironically 2 months earlier I invited this girl to my place, we got drunk and she specifically said "we aren't having sex by the way, just wanted you to know that"
20 minutes later "he come lay between my thighs"
We definitely did it after that, sometimes it just ain't meant to be with some people,

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
She might just be being friendly.
U know how them older women are
:yeshrug:

Yeah....I hope brehs don't think any random woman that engages in conversation wants you to smash or should pursue a conversation that implies smashing or dating.

We are social beings. Sometimes people just want to talk. :mjgrin:.

With that said women do be sending mixed signals :snoop:. So it's a learning process, and ultimately it's women wanting the man to "do something" or show "passion" or "spontaneity". So "shooting the shot" is literally just showcasing that masculine innate energy of leadership in regards to interacting with a female. You win some, you loose some. Still be perceptive about if there is chemistry there or if the setting is the proper place to be trying to go hard. Sometimes if you are likely to see that person again it's best to not be so aggressive, and wait to get to know them. :yeshrug:. If it's likely you won't see that person again or for a long time, then yeah, go for it.

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
For me this is funny cause in a 2 month spans opposite things happen

I go visit this chick in December, in atl with my cousin, and we go back to the air Bonn and she go do her make up shyt so I feel I'm in the bathroom with her and talking and she lets me touch all over her ass, hugging and taking pics but, she isn't saying shyt, no kind of flirting she not touching me back, now I'm concerned cause I can't tell if she just getting scared but afraid to say something, we go in a room I give her a massage and everything and try to kiss on her and she gives me this super weird as stare for like 3 seconds, and at that point I was lost as fukk, she probably was just being lazy and wanted me to just be over aggressive but I was like fukk it I wasn't gonna force anything

Ironically 2 months earlier I invited this girl to my place, we got drunk and she specifically said "we aren't having sex by the way, just wanted you to know that"
20 minutes later "he come lay between my thighs"
We definitely did it after that, sometimes it just ain't meant to be with some people,

"We not having sex" means "i wanna have sex but lemme see if thats all u care about from your reaction"
:mjgrin:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Yeah....I hope brehs don't think any random woman that engages in conversation wants you to smash or should pursue a conversation that implies smashing or dating.

We are social beings. Sometimes people just want to talk. :mjgrin:.

With that said women do be sending mixed signals :snoop:. So it's a learning process, and ultimately it's women wanting the man to "do something" or show "passion" or "spontaneity". So "shooting the shot" is literally just showcasing that masculine innate energy of leadership in regards to interacting with a female. You win some, you loose some. Still be perceptive about if there is chemistry there or if the setting is the proper place to be trying to go hard. Sometimes if you are likely to see that person again it's best to not be so aggressive, and wait to get to know them. :yeshrug:. If it's likely you won't see that person again or for a long time, then yeah, go for it.

:whoa: i dont go for shyt.
I dont get women flirting with me.
Just women being social so i gave up last year on shooting shots.
I plan on being celibate and single for the rest of my days so fukk it. (No pun intended)
:yeshrug:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In high school it was "testing day" for seniors and all underclassmen didn't have to be in until 11 or some shyt so before then everyone is just outside bullshytting . Anyway there was a female that I had in my speech class that was obviously feeling me that was outside too and literally everywhere I would go she would follow me.I walk around corner,she's right behind me.I walk to the store ,she's two steps behind me.Anyway at some point Chris Douglass Roberts walked up to her and asked her if I was her boyfriend and she replied "yes"

nikka I turned around with so much disgust I almost swung on her and said ":gucci:No the fukk I'm not". Breh looked at me with the:pachaha: and put his unsuccessful bid in (She lost)

Deadass I didn't see that girl for the rest of the school year ...I probably made her drop out of high school ..she wasn't even ugly I just hated that damn school and the ppl
In it :beli: I would chalk it up to being a dumbass freshman but I was on that shyt for years after.Wasnt until I was like 17 went everything really clicked for me

wait, so you went to school with the CDR? :patrice: