Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I need to add a story to this thread............
So, me and this chick had been talking/kickin it for about a month and half, we had been ex-coworkers and friends for about 3yrs, always flirting with each other. She was 5'5", 125lbs, C size t*ts, lil pudge on the stomach and :whoo: fat ass, brehs no lie from the waist down this was her:

Sooo she texts me one day at work to find out what time I got off work and if I had plans, I told her 6 and no plans, she said she was gonna come through, I was like cool. I was lightweight heated about a talk we had earlier, she kept joking about putting me in the friendzone, I wanted to get that straightened out, perfect timing since she was coming over. She shows up with t-shirt and cotton leggings like the ones in the IG pic above and proceeds to tell me she accidentally left her panties in the car :jbhmm:. She brought over a bootleg movie and wanted to watch it, so I throw it in the PS3, and all the while she is being mad flirty, I still stewing about this friendzone convo we had the other day. All of sudden the PS3 kicks up a warning about bootleg disc and stopped the movie, I said fukk it and threw on some music, she got comfy and laid across me on the couch. I start to give her a massage and she is getting into it, I tell this would be way more comfortable in the bedroom. We head back there, I fire up some music and continue the massage, all of we start making out, then she rolls on top of me and shoves her tongue in my mouth and we are going at it. About 10min of kissing, rolling around, and biting necks and lips, she is on top of me, I run my hands down her back to her grab her ass :noah:, moving the leggings down as well. We start making out again heavily, biting, and leaving marks on each other necks, I'm literally rock hard right now, still had my jean shorts on for some reason :snoop:. I'm still doing a bit of a massage on her back and ass, leggings off at this point, she starts to ride me through my jeans, grinding getting into it, every so often I'll give her ass a solid hard smack, she'd let out a little scream and go harder. All the while I didn't realize she was getting herself off from grinding up against the jeans and everything else we was doing. She finished and hopped off and rolled over on to the bed and said she was done, breathing all hard. Yes, brehs, I still had my jeans on :mjcry:. I honestly did not expect her to bring the her sexual side over to my house like that, cause she would always flirt and then pull away giving mixed signals. She mentioned it a few days after like "most men would have taken advantage of that situation", I'm like "you're right, I honestly didn't know you wanted to take it there".

A few weeks later it happened again, this time we ended up fukking :ohlawd: :noah: :whew: all over the bedroom, I was ready. Next day were official, coupled up, in a relationship, sex a few times a week.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
So, me and this chick had been talking/kickin it for about a month and half, we had been ex-coworkers and friends for about 3yrs, always flirting with each other. She was 5'5", 125lbs, C size t*ts, lil pudge on the stomach and :whoo: fat ass, brehs no lie from the waist down this was her:

Sooo she texts me one day at work to find out what time I got off work and if I had plans, I told her 6 and no plans, she said she was gonna come through, I was like cool. I was lightweight heated about a talk we had earlier, she kept joking about putting me in the friendzone, I wanted to get that straightened out, perfect timing since she was coming over. She shows up with t-shirt and cotton leggings like the ones in the IG pic above and proceeds to tell me she accidentally left her panties in the car :jbhmm:. She brought over a bootleg movie and wanted to watch it, so I throw it in the PS3, and all the while she is being mad flirty, I still stewing about this friendzone convo we had the other day. All of sudden the PS3 kicks up a warning about bootleg disc and stopped the movie, I said fukk it and threw on some music, she got comfy and laid across me on the couch. I start to give her a massage and she is getting into it, I tell this would be way more comfortable in the bedroom. We head back there, I fire up some music and continue the massage, all of we start making out, then she rolls on top of me and shoves her tongue in my mouth and we are going at it. About 10min of kissing, rolling around, and biting necks and lips, she is on top of me, I run my hands down her back to her grab her ass :noah:, moving the leggings down as well. We start making out again heavily, biting, and leaving marks on each other necks, I'm literally rock hard right now, still had my jean shorts on for some reason :snoop:. I'm still doing a bit of a massage on her back and ass, leggings off at this point, she starts to ride me through my jeans, grinding getting into it, every so often I'll give her ass a solid hard smack, she'd let out a little scream and go harder. All the while I didn't realize she was getting herself off from grinding up against the jeans and everything else we was doing. She finished and hopped off and rolled over on to the bed and said she was done, breathing all hard. Yes, brehs, I still had my jeans on :mjcry:. I honestly did not expect her to bring the her sexual side over to my house like that, cause she would always flirt and then pull away giving mixed signals. She mentioned it a few days after like "most men would have taken advantage of that situation", I'm like "you're right, I honestly didn't know you wanted to take it there".

A few weeks later it happened again, this time we ended up fukking :ohlawd: :noah: :whew: all over the bedroom, I was ready. Next day were official, coupled up, in a relationship, sex a few times a week.

Reading this I went from :snoop: :mjcry: :mjlol: to

:myman: :banderas:

You got some of the best stories up in this thread my nikka

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
brehs, the cashier in the gas station told me that it was about time i smiled and that she had been trying for some time to get me to smile, what does it mean brehs

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Reading this I went from :snoop: :mjcry: :mjlol: to

:myman: :banderas:

You got some of the best stories up in this thread my nikka

:salute: , my nikka....... that evening burned my soul deep. I made up for it, when we started dating that she knew what was going down whenever she slept over :shaq:. She was crazy though and a bit of freak, p*ssy and head game was :ohlawd: :noah:.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Damn I just got a notification for this thread and remembered a woat miss over the weekend :snoop:

so it's this bottle girl I've been working with for almost 2 years now. And she is gorgeous literally top tier type chick. So we working usual Saturday night we did some shots and was a Lil tipsy and she did some coke.
By the end of the night I noticed that she had finished cleaning and was still waiting around I thought she was waiting for one of the other bartenders or the manager but when I finshed cleaning Which was about an hour after she did. As soon as i clocked out so did she. Then
she was like im going to help you with the last bit of stuff and followed me around for like another 5 minutes i tried to throw some hints but i couldnt gauge whatvwas her intentions. When we left the building she said bye and got in a cab.

when i got home i thought :ohhh: she was probably just fukked up and horny and wanted a one night fling. We never really flirted with each other so it never crossed my mind that she would be feeling me

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Damn I just got a notification for this thread and remembered a woat miss over the weekend :snoop:

so it's this bottle girl I've been working with for almost 2 years now. And she is gorgeous literally top tier type chick. So we working usual Saturday night we did some shots and was a Lil tipsy and she did some coke.
By the end of the night I noticed that she had finished cleaning and was still waiting around I thought she was waiting for one of the other bartenders or the manager but when I finshed cleaning Which was about an hour after she did. As soon as i clocked out so did she. Then
she was like im going to help you with the last bit of stuff and followed me around for like another 5 minutes i tried to throw some hints but i couldnt gauge whatvwas her intentions. When we left the building she said bye and got in a cab.

when i got home i thought :ohhh: she was probably just fukked up and horny and wanted a one night fling. We never really flirted with each other so it never crossed my mind that she would be feeling me
I think you were over thinking this one breh. Doesn't sound like she was fukking with you like that. The series of events might just be a coincidence

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Saw this part and just was like :mindblown: but it redeemed itself later. :salute:

I wonder if we got brehs that already done went oblivious in 2017 :pachaha:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I almost today with the woman I've been talking to. Im grocery shopping and she hits me with her son is gone until 4 this is around 12. She's stressing she is so bored while washing and folding. I finish shopping and go home then it dawned on me to ask to come over. The rest is history but that subtle shyt almost flew over my head.