Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Aw man breh....don't tell me that.
:mjcry:
This is the only woman...female... that has said anything nice to me in over a month...
:sadcam::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

i-know-that-feel-brother_o_1524217.jpg

Daps
Reppin
SN1
6th grade, we were 12 but that doesn't excuse how ignorant I was to the game. Probably everyone except me would of known how to play this.

After gym class one day

My breh: Any girls you like?

Me: Yeah I like (girl's name)

My breh: Want me to tell her you like her?

Me: Alright bet

Next day at lunch I'm the first one there cause I just had music class which was in the lunchroom. She gets there earlier than she normally would and walks right up to my table and sits across from me. She looks real happy/excited about something and we were friends for years at this point so I didn't even think anything of her coming up and talking to me.

We talked for awhile about whatever and I remember her looking less and less excited every time I said something. After a minute or two everyone starts coming in the lunch room and now theres a bunch of people at my table. She realizes I'm not gonna ask her out and leaves.

That was at the end of the school year and I was moving a few weeks later. I don't think I ever got a chance to talk to her again. I don't think I even told her I was moving. I was just clueless.

Took me until four years later while I was in drivers ed class and another student was driving to realize she expected and wanted me to ask her out. :mjcry:

She must of thought/probably still thinks I was playing a prank on her but I had the biggest crush on her for three years at that point.:mjcry:

10 years later (last year) I tried to add her on Facebook and she blocked me. :mjcry:

She still looks good as ever too :mjcry::wow::takedat: I still want her brehs :mjcry:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6th grade, we were 12 but that doesn't excuse how ignorant I was to the game. Probably everyone except me would of known how to play this.

After gym class one day

Next day at lunch I'm the first one there cause I just had music class which was in the lunchroom. She gets there earlier than she normally would and walks right up to my table and sits across from me. She looks real happy/excited about something and we were friends for years at this point so I didn't even think anything of her coming up and talking to me.

We talked for awhile about whatever and I remember her looking less and less excited every time I said something. After a minute or two everyone starts coming in the lunch room and now theres a bunch of people at my table. She realizes I'm not gonna ask her out and leaves.

That was at the end of the school year and I was moving a few weeks later. I don't think I ever got a chance to talk to her again. I don't think I even told her I was moving. I was just clueless.

Took me until four years later while I was in drivers ed class and another student was driving to realize she expected and wanted me to ask her out. :mjcry:

She must of thought/probably still thinks I was playing a prank on her but I had the biggest crush on her for three years at that point.:mjcry:

10 years later (last year) I tried to add her on Facebook and she blocked me. :mjcry:

She still looks good as ever too :mjcry::wow::takedat: I still want her brehs :mjcry:
Why would she block u

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

After gym class one day

Why she cant just say or hint at something. Sitting there aint proving nttn.
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Why she cant just say or hint at something. Sitting there aint proving nttn.
:wow:
She probably gave a bunch of hints tho I was just clueless as fukk. I wish I remember what was said in that awkward conversation.

I knew my friend was gonna tell her I liked her, how did I not know if she comes up to talk to me in private looking excited to at least tell her how I felt? 2 on 1 fast break and I missed the alley-oop :snoop:

If only science would hurry up and make that first time machine. :francis:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
She probably gave a bunch of hints tho I was just clueless as fukk. I wish I remember what was said in that awkward conversation.

I knew my friend was gonna tell her I liked her, how did I not know if she comes up to talk to me in private looking excited to at least tell her how I felt? 2 on 1 fast break and I missed the alley-oop :snoop:

If only science would hurry up and make that first time machine. :francis:

Even tho she sat thefe, aint no guarantee u was gone get her

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Lol seeing this thread made me have a flashback...

I had a photography class with this cute pawg (nice thighs, hips and a lil something back there). She didn't strike me as being into nikkas so I didn't really pay much attention to her glances, smiles etc. (thought it was just her personality).

One day after class, we both ended up in the dark room alone to process our films, and I guess she decided to "shoot her shot" lol. She started to low key flirt and ask a bunch of questions. Me, at the time being oblivious and a little shy/reserved kept the answers short and just focused on what I was doing smh. I ended up having to drop the class a week later for unrelated reasons and that was that.

I'm not into white girls but looking back, this chick had a certain cool, laid back, artsy vibe that I could chill with. Just never occurred to me at the time. :francis: