Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Seen this thread, and it reminded me of what I feel is my biggest L in life :mjcry:. The L was so big that it really changed who I am as a person, but for the better tho :yeshrug:. But it is still something that lingers in my mind once in a while.:francis:

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
Not really oblivious, just shy.. Sometimes I just sit back and wonder 'what if'? What if I manned the fukk up and took the opportunities that presented themselves to me.

I remember when two white girls were positioning themselves next to me. One starts staring at a nikka and playing with her hair while smiling. Eventually she got tired and said 'he's so shy' while moving away:mjcry:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I had an instance where I was doing a photoshoot for a model at my home, bad dominican chick :noah:, we had known each other for a minute. We shot everything from swimwear, to casual, to lingerie........ we finish up and I'm looking at the pics on my pc. She is sitting in a recliner not too far from me in the living room, fitted jeans on, unzipped, off the shoulder tee, playing with her hair, I turn to look over at her and she is staring dead at me with a :shaq: smile. She ask me about how I know so much about electronics, computers, and cameras, I made small talk saying I was always a electronic geek. She said she liked geeks, as she is still steady :shaq: smiling. I'm at my desk :whew: over hear feeling like someone just turned the heat up 20 degrees in this bytch. She asked me if she made me uncomfortable, I'm like no :mjcry:, on the inside I'm thinking is she testing me to see if I'm professional enough to not give in or is she really interested. I wrap things up and she goes along her way. I talk to a mutual friend about the whole thing, 1st thing he said was:

Him: ya'll were done shooting right?
Me: yea
Him: I would have put the camera stuff aside and just went for it
Me: really? you know how I am being professional about my work :wtf:
Him: dude, with her it's different, she liked you, always talked about you
me: :mjcry:

That opportunity never came again, by the time we caught up again she was on her way to move out of state.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I had an instance where I was doing a photoshoot for a model at my home, bad dominican chick :noah:, we had known each other for a minute. We shot everything from swimwear, to casual, to lingerie........ we finish up and I'm looking at the pics on my pc. She is sitting in a recliner not too far from me in the living room, fitted jeans on, unzipped, off the shoulder tee, playing with her hair, I turn to look over at her and she is staring dead at me with a :shaq: smile. She ask me about how I know so much about electronics, computers, and cameras, I made small talk saying I was always a electronic geek. She said she liked geeks, as she is still steady :shaq: smiling. I'm at my desk :whew: over hear feeling like someone just turned the heat up 20 degrees in this bytch. She asked me if she made me uncomfortable, I'm like no :mjcry:, on the inside I'm thinking is she testing me to see if I'm professional enough to not give in or is she really interested. I wrap things up and she goes along her way. I talk to a mutual friend about the whole thing, 1st thing he said was:

Him: ya'll were done shooting right?
Me: yea
Him: I would have put the camera stuff aside and just went for it
Me: really? you know how I am being professional about my work :wtf:
Him: dude, with her it's different, she liked you, always talked about you
me: :mjcry:

That opportunity never came again, by the time we caught up again she was on her way to move out of state.

You got so many of these stories bruh :mjlol: :mjcry:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You got so many of these stories bruh :mjlol: :mjcry:

It was always something breh, completely oblivious sometimes. My ex and I used to work together and she was a serious flirt at work with me after we initially met, she would tell me "I thought something was wrong because I would flirt with you and you would just brush it off". I had enough of that and finally took advantage and we hooked up and dated.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
All.the.damn.time. I don't do well with shyt testing and do not plan on doing well with them. Until women stop playing games I'll continue to fail the test.

:yeshrug:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dudes here like:

liCOoUw.jpg