Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:

I am years late to this thread but I just burst out laughing at this

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mh7uamiO1x1r7clo4o1_500.gif

*dead*

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
As an attractive dude that gets compliments ALL THE TIME, yet brushes them off, this thread hits home. I have ruined more p*ssy by just being oblivious to advances that I can't even count. Even to this day, being older and somewhat wiser, I still fukk up thrown p*ssy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As an attractive dude that gets compliments ALL THE TIME, yet brushes them off, this thread hits home. I have ruined more p*ssy by just being oblivious to advances that I can't even count. Even to this day, being older and somewhat wiser, I still fukk up thrown p*ssy.
I used to always have this state of mind and I still have it sometimes today and that's thinking "I'm not good enough for that." shyt is weird because I'm always like you complimented by girls and shyt but when it comes to a chick that look real good doing it, I'm suddenly thinking of reasons why she probably bullshyttin or w/e. That shyt fukks me up because it makes me not even want to holla at a chick even though she throwin signs. I'll end up just talking to a chick and never make a move or try and see what's good. Then I'll catch feelings and start to be all in my head analyzing shyt.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I was at my homie's house w/ this chick I was friends with and my other homie. Everybody boutta sleep and there's only one spare bed, so we played rock paper scissors for it an I won. So shorty asks me if she can share the bed with me. I like to talk a lot of shyt so I was just tryna rub it in her face that she lost, so I'm telling her ion know, I'm boutta be sprawled all over this bytch. She asking me like "Please c'mon like just give me a 1/4th of the space. My dumbass keeps telling her I need to be comfortable:snoop:
So she says fukk it and goes downstairs to sleep on the couch w/ the :stopitslime: face
I'm getting ready to hit sleep mode and it hit a nikka like
kvpaw.gif

So I walk downstairs to get some water and I try to play it cool hoping she'll ask one more time.
Telling her "Yo back finna be sore as shyt tomorrow :sas2:."
I think this just pissed her off even more cause she just hit me w/ the :beli: and rolled over
Now that I think about it, I've probably had like 3 chances to pipe this broad:mjcry:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I was at my homie's house w/ this chick I was friends with and my other homie. Everybody boutta sleep and there's only one spare bed, so we played rock paper scissors for it an I won. So shorty asks me if she can share the bed with me. I like to talk a lot of shyt so I was just tryna rub it in her face that she lost, so I'm telling her ion know, I'm boutta be sprawled all over this bytch. She asking me like "Please c'mon like just give me a 1/4th of the space. My dumbass keeps telling her I need to be comfortable:snoop:
So she says fukk it and goes downstairs to sleep on the couch w/ the :stopitslime: face
I'm getting ready to hit sleep mode and it hit a nikka like
kvpaw.gif

So I walk downstairs to get some water and I try to play it cool hoping she'll ask one more time.
Telling her "Yo back finna be sore as shyt tomorrow :sas2:."
I think this just pissed her off even more cause she just hit me w/ the :beli: and rolled over
Now that I think about it, I've probably had like 3 chances to pipe this broad:mjcry:

daaaamn breh :mjlol::francis:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Got one. This happened last Friday night. Me and an assistant manager closing at work. Around 11 we leave and lock up. I see she going toward the bus. I'm like need a ride? She hope in the whip we crussing she talking my head off about how she single now. That the dude she dating now Got trash dikk and she be faking. ..then ask me if I wanna come smoke weed with her. :skip:I AIN'T Been Smoking N A min Like 3+ months. So we go n her crib it's a studio. Shawty get comfortable I'm chillin she on the bed smiling n shyt I'm pacing the floor looking like:merchant:. She ask me why u so nervous I'm like "aw naw I'm always moving around" she go tru tru she bust the weed out. I take a hit my scary azz still on the opposite side of the room. She hit me with that :usure: look. She said come sit on the bed my ass sit on the very edge like on some goosebumps type shyt. We keep smoking she say I'm glad as hell I'm off tommorow my ass start playing with my phone. Not goona lie she extra average but easy p*ssy easy p*ssy. She then like you going to the parade this summer??

I'm like what parade? This bytch say GAY PRIDE PARADE.

:francis: I'm bout ready to whip my dikk out to show her I'm not team homo fukk you mean.Im like aw hell naw what what. We keep smoking when ever I went to touch her she enjoyed it and she was looking damn good to me like a 8(it was the weed). She say make yo self comportable. Start playing music. In my mind I'm awww shyt:mjlol:
I don't make no moves for 15 min. She got tired of my ass not picking up on the signals. so she say SOOOO you not gay right? Hell naw I'm like "that's the worst team in the league" her face went straight. :stopitslime:
So we finish smoking then I bounce. I get to the car and think like hol up did I just miss some lay up p*ssy??:ohhh:Took her to her spot, she make sure I know she single, she get comfortable ON THE BED, get high, play music and my ass still not picking it up.

I drive home get on my ps4 n watch anime
I ain't seen naruto shippuden in like 2 months brehs. I really wanted to get back home to catch up the 4th great shinobi war cray cray right now.

Yall stories make me feel alot better especially gus money lmaoooooo
What the fukk? :deadmanny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man Idk if it's just me but the chicks that come through my house with my cousin almost ALWAYS want to talk to me. Just in the last month alone I've had 3 different chicks try to talk to me through my cousin. :wow:

One been trying for a minute.

The other tried to but she was leaving and I didn't even get her name.

This one just hit me up now and shyt. Def gonna smash this one. :ohlawd: