Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was at my homie's house w/ this chick I was friends with and my other homie. Everybody boutta sleep and there's only one spare bed, so we played rock paper scissors for it an I won. So shorty asks me if she can share the bed with me. I like to talk a lot of shyt so I was just tryna rub it in her face that she lost, so I'm telling her ion know, I'm boutta be sprawled all over this bytch. She asking me like "Please c'mon like just give me a 1/4th of the space. My dumbass keeps telling her I need to be comfortable:snoop:
So she says fukk it and goes downstairs to sleep on the couch w/ the :stopitslime: face
I'm getting ready to hit sleep mode and it hit a nikka like
kvpaw.gif

So I walk downstairs to get some water and I try to play it cool hoping she'll ask one more time.
Telling her "Yo back finna be sore as shyt tomorrow :sas2:."
I think this just pissed her off even more cause she just hit me w/ the :beli: and rolled over
Now that I think about it, I've probably had like 3 chances to pipe this broad:mjcry:
:laff:

I did some scary shyt like this years ago with this chick :wow:

This girl that's been feeling me(literally "Oh you're so cute etc.") was at my house one night and she was a lil drunk. She's a friend of my cousins.

She's in the living room and she's touching my hair and just saying stuff to me that night while my cousin and brother in the living room too just tryna talk to her. For some reason the topic was about scary movies and I mentioned something about Paranormal activity and she asked if I seen it, I said I got it upstairs. She said "Oh let's go see it then!"

My dumbass said
:jbhmm: "I don't think I got it actually."

Dudes looked at me like :martin:

:mjcry:

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
There were certain points in my life that I was just oblivious if it wasn't laid out on a platter. There was also a point where I was soo in love that I either thought it was a test by my lady or they were tryna start some shyt on their own. Either way, I ain't bite on the laid out platter, even though I was tempted.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK I waited a while to post this because of how lame The Coli can be... I posted this on another forum.

Bruh this fukking beauty came thru today

13704331_1081429895286926_1335296479_n.jpg

10311044_1660425064220327_1933197618_n.jpg

So I'm chilling in the back of the breakfast area letting this dude I'm training do all the work. She comes in such a vibrant mood. While she's checking in we exchange a few glances, I'm staring the fukk out of her because she's pretty as hell with some extremely perky titties. My gay ass coworker gives her the shyttiest unenthusiastic check in. I'm sitting their like

K9vAJz1.png

I'm mad as hell now I didn't check her in. I ask my coworker who the fukk is that? He's mumbling and I say put in her room number. I get her name and stalk her instagram, I'm like holy shyt! She is smoking hot!

She later comes downstairs to go smoke. I'm creepily watching her the window from the hotel lobby and we exchange looks again. I'm thinking of having a reason to talk to her but don't want to come off as a creep plus I'm watching over her because it's 12 in the morning, she's beautiful as hell. Can't have nobody fukking with her on my watch.

I later go downstairs to help a guest with his luggage and then speak to her at the same time letting her know we have a patio to go smoke on which is closer to her room. She says lead the way and let me know all the secrets.

I'm still not trying to be a creep so I lead her and let her be. I go back to assisting the other guest with his luggage but finally say fukk it, let me start a conversation with her. I go on the patio asking has she stayed with us before and letting her know all the hotel amenities. Apologize for my coworker for being a p*ssy.

We start talking n shyt and I let her know I stalked her instagram :smt042 she totally digged it! I tell her I'm going to be a complete nerd and tell all my online friends about meeting a model to make them jealous, she says cool lets take a picture!

I go get my phone and

315bn07.jpg

Not the best picture of us but I was kinda nervous and still not try to come off as a desperate creep so I took the pic very quickly

We sat down and kicked it, she cool as hell. She's into anime's like Beserk and is gamer too. We talk about music and what her life is like modeling. She don't care about Instagram and she only does it for her profession. We talk for a while.

She asks me for my Facebook but I told her I don't do social media

She says come on, you got to be on some type of social media

I lie and say nope, I don't do social media because I feel like she's just being nice. She says I'm pretty cool and fun to talk to.

wxVzajW.png

I walk her to the elevator like a gentleman, shook her hand, said it was great talking to her and wished her the best with her future endeavors.

Now I'm wishing I should of walked her to her room atleast

auuw40.jpg

tumblr_inline_n36nl60UY51qzjix8.gif

On one hand, us males have a tendency of over reading situations but yeah.... I did blow the chance of taking a fukking chance.... TWICE!

Even my coworker said she seemed very genuine and nice... You should get her number before she leaves, she looked like she liked you.

She ordered a bunch of food for herself which looked for a party of people. I could of easily said "are you going to eat all that?" When walking her to the elevator.

Also she liked the fact that I just took her food out of her hands without even asking to help her along the way but then soon as we got to the elevator, I panicked handing the shyt right back to her instead of getting on with her.

It's ok tho, I'm quite pleased with myself for actually stepping to her which is out of character for me. Becca believes that no fap is unhealthy and counter productive but I feel like this is my personal proof that it works. If I was still masturbating like I regularly do, I would of been in a totally subdued state and probably would of just admired her from a far instead of becoming aggressive stepping to her.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
OK I waited a while to post this because of how lame The Coli can be... I posted this on another forum.

So I'm chilling in the back of the breakfast area letting this dude I'm training do all the work. She comes in such a vibrant mood. While she's checking in we exchange a few glances, I'm staring the fukk out of her because she's pretty as hell with some extremely perky titties. My gay ass coworker gives her the shyttiest unenthusiastic check in. I'm sitting their like

K9vAJz1.png

I'm mad as hell now I didn't check her in. I ask my coworker who the fukk is that? He's mumbling and I say put in her room number. I get her name and stalk her instagram, I'm like holy shyt! She is smoking hot!

She later comes downstairs to go smoke. I'm creepily watching her the window from the hotel lobby and we exchange looks again. I'm thinking of having a reason to talk to her but don't want to come off as a creep plus I'm watching over her because it's 12 in the morning, she's beautiful as hell. Can't have nobody fukking with her on my watch.

I later go downstairs to help a guest with his luggage and then speak to her at the same time letting her know we have a patio to go smoke on which is closer to her room. She says lead the way and let me know all the secrets.

I'm still not trying to be a creep so I lead her and let her be. I go back to assisting the other guest with his luggage but finally say fukk it, let me start a conversation with her. I go on the patio asking has she stayed with us before and letting her know all the hotel amenities. Apologize for my coworker for being a p*ssy.

We start talking n shyt and I let her know I stalked her instagram :smt042 she totally digged it! I tell her I'm going to be a complete nerd and tell all my online friends about meeting a model to make them jealous, she says cool lets take a picture!

I go get my phone and

315bn07.jpg

Not the best picture of us but I was kinda nervous and still not try to come off as a desperate creep so I took the pic very quickly

We sat down and kicked it, she cool as hell. She's into anime's like Beserk and is gamer too. We talk about music and what her life is like modeling. She don't care about Instagram and she only does it for her profession. We talk for a while.

I lie and say nope, I don't do social media because I feel like she's just being nice. She says I'm pretty cool and fun to talk to.

wxVzajW.png

I walk her to the elevator like a gentleman, shook her hand, said it was great talking to her and wished her the best with her future endeavors.

auuw40.jpg

On one hand, us males have a tendency of over reading situations but yeah.... I did blow the chance of taking a fukking chance.... TWICE!

Even my coworker said she seemed very genuine and nice... You should get her number before she leaves, she looked like she liked you.

She ordered a bunch of food for herself which looked for a party of people. I could of easily said "are you going to eat all that?" When walking her to the elevator.

Also she liked the fact that I just took her food out of her hands without even asking to help her along the way but then soon as we got to the elevator, I panicked handing the shyt right back to her instead of getting on with her.

It's ok tho, I'm quite pleased with myself for actually stepping to her which is out of character for me. Becca believes that no fap is unhealthy and counter productive but I feel like this is my personal proof that it works. If I was still masturbating like I regularly do, I would of been in a totally subdued state and probably would of just admired her from a far instead of becoming aggressive stepping to her.
How you tell you going to brag to your friends online but tell her you do not do social media. Also you had the guts to ask for a pic but not the number? but props for stepping to her in the first place

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you tell you going to brag to your friends online but tell her you do not do social media. Also you had the guts to ask for a pic but not the number? but props for stepping to her in the first place

I told her I like to spend my days arguing about meaningless shyt on online forums.

I never asked her for a pic, she volunteered to take a pic.

I'm not used to talking to chicks as beautiful as she so I was nervous and intimidated to be honest.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

K9vAJz1.png

I go get my phone and

315bn07.jpg

wxVzajW.png

auuw40.jpg

Might as well close this thread brehs. I don't think anything will top this :snoop:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

K9vAJz1.png

I go get my phone and

315bn07.jpg

wxVzajW.png

auuw40.jpg

Sounds like you were already friend zoned within 10 minutes. Probably best you didn't get her number :francis:

There's more to this story also :francis:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you were already friend zoned within 10 minutes. Probably best you didn't get her number :francis:

There's more to this story also :francis:

You are right, I did leave out a few details of like how she kept getting closer to me and finally inquired what cologne did I have on because it smelled so good, how I made her die of laughter and feel completely flattered when I told her she is a unicorn in this city, that's how ugly the women are here.

:francis:

If I really wanted to stunt, I would of spun a ducktale of TheColi's pawg darling

iskra-e1455056370948.jpg

Who stayed with us 2 days prior.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me

K9vAJz1.png

I go get my phone and

315bn07.jpg

wxVzajW.png

auuw40.jpg

Damn that's a baddie. U got confidence

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
In class this girl that was freinds with one of my exes brought her up and was asking me questions. Her last question was " was the p*ssy? Was it good " I hit her with the
yL6aIQn.png
and said it was fine . I hear her go I bet mines is better I hit her with the :yeshrug: and turn right back around .:francis:

Then a few months later she kept telling me how she was getting a hotel room.and she was gonna be alone for the weekend and how I should've come . I hit her with the :yeshrug:

Few months later she kept telling me I should take her to prom :yeshrug:" what about your boyfriend ".

Lmao I always thought we was just freinds so I just never looked into it :snoop: